Chapter 4

Hey here comes the forth chapter

Please vote and comment

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you enjoy :)

Jason’s POV

“Sharon” I shouted and ran towards her.

“Stay where you are” said the masked guy.

“Or else what” I said, I was so pissed I wanted to kill him for torturing Sharon like that she didn’t deserve all this, she is so innocent and this mad guy is after her, he wants to take her away from everyone, I will not let him do this I love her and she loves me too and this guy thinks he will have her forever, Sharon will never love him I am dead sure about it.

“You will get yourself killed” he said, I know he can do that but I didn’t care I wanted to save Sharon from this mad man. Without thinking I went towards Sharon and put her head on my lap.

“Get some water Ken” I ordered Ken he quickly rushed towards the kitchen and brought a glass of water. I sprinkled some water on Sharon’s face.

“Come on get up baby” I said looking concern. She moaned and tried to open her eyes, she flicker her eyes few times and then open her eyes and looked at me.

“Oh Jason, I had that dreadful nightmare again” She said in a scared voice.

“Everything is ok babe” I said trying to comfort her.

“I love u Jason” she said smiling, before I could reply to her that masked guy interfered.

“No you don’t, you love me” he said sternly. Sharon’s smiling face turned into horrifying look, she looked scared very scared I hugged her quickly and trying to calm her.

“You cannot touch her” masked guy shouted.

“Yes I can, I love her and she loves me too, it is you who are messing with our life” I said angrily I knew the outcome will be bad but I can’t let her take Sharon.

He looked at me angrily and pulled Sharon away from me and was holding Sharon’s arm so that she can’t run away from him. Sharon was not looking at him she was crying and I know how badly she wanted to run away from him. He slowly pulled out his gun and pointed it towards me.

“I told you stay away from her if you don’t want to die, I think you made your choice” he said and pulled the trigger.

“NO!!!” said Sharon and was struggling to get away from him.

Sharon’s POV

He pulled me back from the arms of the person I love I wanted to stay like that forever but I guess he didn’t want that but he can do this to me he can’t force me, who the hell he is? I was looking down I didn’t wanted to look in his eyes, he was holding my arm very tightly, it was hurting me but I did not say anything I didn’t want to see his face or talk to him I’d rather take this pain.

“I told you stay away from her if you don’t want to die, I think you made your choice” he said, and next second I heard gunshot.

“NO!!!” I shouted and saw Jason lying on the floor with blood all around his body, that moron shot him in chest and Jason was fighting the pain and looking at me.

“Please leave me please” I begged, instead of leaving me his grip got tightened. He was looking at me.

“Please just let me take him to the hospital then I will go with you please just let me help him please” I said crying and begging.