Chapter 34

Hey everyone!!!! How are you all doing????

Here comes chapter 34.

I hope you all like it.

Please vote and comment.

Tell me how was it.

Sharon’s POV

Satisfied with my plan I made my way towards the room, as I entered the room I saw Ashton relaxing on the couch which was placed opposite the bed. His eyes met mine and I smiled, his expression was priceless he looked more shocked than Martha. I wish I could see his expression when he find out I am no longer there for him to control me.

Slowly he stood up and came towards me; my smile was still plastered on my face.  But this smile was not for him, it was for the ‘end’ of everything, end of pain, end of sacrifice, end of missing my family and most of all end of Ashton.

“You look magnificent when you smile” he said sweetly.

“I finally realized what to do with everything” I said cheerfully.

“You look happy” he said and continued “I haven’t seen you like this for a very long period of time, I guess I’ll cancel all my meetings and spend the entire day with you” he said happily.

There goes my smile, why does he always have to ruin things for me, can’t he just let me die peacefully and quickly. ‘Patient Sharon, be Patient, this is going to end very soon just don’t do anything stupid’ I said to myself.

“Why not” I said not so cheerfully.

“Let’s do something, why don’t you plan something fun, today is our last day in this town, let’s have some fun” he said gladly.

Yeah right, no way I am not going to waste my life last few hours with him.

“Let’s just stay here, I like this place” I lied. It’s a hell hole for me.

“Whatever you wish Love” he said lovingly.

“Thanks” I said.

“You know things will be so much easy between us if you behave like this” he said.

“Things would have been so much better if you never existed” I said irritatingly.

He sighed and said “You always ruin our perfect moment by saying something hurtful”.

“Well after ruining one’s life you cannot expect something good out of them, can you?” I said sarcastically.

“I did not ruin your life Sharon, I give you everything you need” he said sounding little annoyed by my sudden change of behavior but I cannot help it, he always manage to get on my nerve and I can’t control myself but say something rude and unpleasing.

“You are mistaken Ashton, you don’t give me anything in fact you took away everything from me, my family, friends, my freedom and everything which I loved” I said angrily but somehow managed to maintain my tone.

“It is for your own good Sharon, no one can love you the way I do” he said feeling proud of himself.

“I don’t want to be loved that way” I said harshly.

“Let’s just forget all this and spend our day peacefully” he said after calming himself.

Spending whole day with him, especially the last few hours of my life didn’t seem a good idea to me but do I have any choice? Off course no, so let’s just get this over with.

“Sure” I said.

“Good” he said and took my hand gently in his hand.

“Can we go to the garden please” I asked hopefully so that I can find some peace.