Chapter 43

Here comes chapter 43, this will be the last chapter of the story and then I will write epilogue and will be done.

I hope you all like the chapter.

Thank you

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason’s POV

Ashton is finally dead but Sharon is shattered, devastated. He broke her, she didn’t mean to kill him but I am glad she did, he put her through a lot one can ever be. I still remember how she reacted after knowing what she done.

She didn’t believe it at first but when she looked at her hands, that confirmed she killed him. I wanted to comfort her but she didn’t want to be near me maybe she thought she would hurt me too but deep down she hurt herself more that anyone can hurt.

More that Ashton can hurt. She was losing herself she needed help and comfort. Someone to assure her that she is not wrong she did the right thing; I wish I could help but I am stuck up in this hospital.

The doctors said I am fine and the bullet just cut through my arm but lot of blood was loss so I need to kept in hospital for a while but I want to get out of here and be with Sharon.

I want to know how she is coping up with all of this. I wanted to tell her that she is right, if she hadn’t done that I would have done it myself. I wanted him dead more than anything.

I always knew he would come back but this soon was not expected, he killed Martha and her son. That also had a very bad effect on Sharon. I know she is blaming herself for everything that has happened but no one can change the past.

I saw my mom enter the ward “How is Sharon??” I asked without hiding my eagerness and worry.

“She is fine, the police have taken her to ask questions about the whole situation” mom said sadly.

“Why? Can’t they see she is not in a condition to talk about Him” I said with anger in my voice.

“Calm down dear, I know what you are thinking but she doing well and she also want to talk to the police and get over with it” mom said.

“Hmm” I said.

One Week Later

I am going to meet Sharon today not once she came to visit me in the hospital. I was discharged yesterday I wanted to meet her immediately but my parents’ and the doctors advised me to stay at home for few more days but I cannot wait any longer I need to know what is wrong, I need to meet her and no one can stop me. I called her several times but she never answered her phone.

I also tried at her home phone but she never talked to always said that she wanted to be alone but now I will force her to talk to me. I reached her house and immediately parked my car and almost ran towards the entrance.

I knocked on the door gently but loud enough to be heard, no one knew I was coming I even told my parents’ not to tell them.

The door opened and Mrs. Adams appeared for a second she looked shocked but then she smiled sweetly at me.