Chapter 9

Hey guys here comes the new chapter of PSYCHO KIDNAPPER.

Hope you guys will like it.

People who are reading my story and liking it please vote and comment it encourages me a lot.

Thanks.

Sharon’s POV

We reached the mansion, it seemed a very long ride back to mansion and I was very tired and very sleepy because of the medicines and my head was still hurting I wanted to sleep but I can’t I wanted peace but there was no peace in my life from the moment Ashton entered into my life.

“How are you feeling now?” Ashton asked me looking very concerned and I didn't care about it as he was the one because of whom I am suffering this.

“Fine” I said ignorantly.

“Ok come on let’s go in, you need some rest” he said in concerned voice.

“Ok” I said, and Ashton got out of the car and I followed him. We entered the mansion I wanted to be alone but I was never left alone Ashton was always with me 24x7 which I didn't like. He pointed towards the sofa and indicated me to sit; I quietly went and sat on the huge sofa. And he sat on the opposite sofa.

“Martha?” Ashton called, after a minute Martha showed up.

“Yes Sir” she said.

“Make some soup for Sharon, chicken soup probably” he said looking towards me, yuck soup I don’t like soup. I am not in that bad position.

“Sure Sir” She said and left and probably went into the kitchen.

“After having the soup you can go to your room and rest” he said.

“I want to talk to my mom and see Jason” I said it’s been only a day without my family but it seems like a year.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I want to, and I need to know how Jason is” I said impolitely.

“When I am here with you, why do you need to know how he is??” he asked looking a little angry.

“Who needs you” I said angrily.

“You better not talk to me like that” he said. I kept quiet I was in no position to take any more pain. We both were quiet for a very long time and as usual he was staring at me, I hated this staring thing it is very creepy, scary and very very disturbing. His eyes were the scariest thing I have ever seen in any one. God he looked so evil.

“Sir, soup is ready” Martha said. Finally he looked away from me it was very relaxing.

“Ok bring it here and the medicines too” he ordered Martha.

Martha left and again he stared staring I looked at him for a second and he gave me his evil smile. I ignored it and looked away.

“Sir” Martha called. And handed over the soup tray to Ashton, why is she giving the tray to him? I wondered

“Thanks” he said, Martha left and Ashton stood up with the tray and was walking towards me, he kept the tray on the table which was in front of the sofa and sat beside me, he was sitting very close to me and I was petrified.

He then took the soup bowl in his one hand and the spoon in another, he then placed the spoon in the soup bowl and filled the spoon with some soup and then positioned the spoon towards my mouth.

“I have hands” I said harshly.

“I know but feed you myself” he said looking happy with the idea of him feeding with his hands to me.