𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜
♥♥♥♥

Opening the front door I step inside my home and silence greets me... Again, making me stand on the door frame for a while not knowing what to do. I tug my head low and closed the door behind me.

No cheerful voice, no hugs, and no greeting smile. It was just silence. The home was empty.

Never had I ever before hated this quietness as much as I did now. Sighing I walked toward my room and turned the lights on. Releasing a breath once more I sit on the bed and opened my phone to stare at the wallpaper.

"There you go... Apna ya pic change ki na to phir dakhna." Her eyes wide opened and a finger pointed toward me.

I raised my eyebrows at her threat when.

"Kya??? Mera ilawa kis main itni him at k wo apka phone ko hath lagaya?"

A full smile formed on my lips as I bit my lower lip and shake my head at her silliness. Staring at the phone wallpaper I run my thumb through it while smiling softly.

It was our first trip picture when she forced me to take a pic of us and from then it was on my phone wallpaper. And I was strictly ordered to not dare to change this. Because if I did I would face the worst side of my little talking creature. Not my words okay.

I fell on my back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, it had been two days since she had gone to her sister, Rabia's wedding which was in this coming weekend. Much to my dislike she had to go for a week there. Just one and half months ago she had gone there for three days because of Rabia's nikkah and now this...

And the worst thing was that, that my precious dada was also there to force me emotionally to give permission to her to go to her sister's wedding for a whole damn week...

Traitors...

The barat was held on this weekend. What was the point of going six days before?

And when Mehwish was out of my sight and my dada came and said.

"Ab to janab ko ak din bhi neend na aya begham k beghair."

And of course, I didn't answer him because deep down I know he was not lying... I can't live a day without her.

For the past three months, even Abduleven was saying the same thing again and again that I am done. But the fact that everyone was saying that I had gone crazy for her but my wife...My little talking creature was still on a mission to make me fall for her because she didn't believe that her so-called tactics and daily YouTube videos about how to make your husband fall in love with you were working on me.

Crazy right? Just because I don't react doesn't mean they are not working.

I closed my eyes and stop myself from laughing while remembering her crazy moves, the flip of her hair and fluttering eyes, and... Don't make me go there. Say I was stunned, never I thought that a person I would marry someone who would go on this extreme level and would be this shameless. But who was I to complain?