𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑗𝑒𝑛𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑖
𝑌𝑎 𝑡𝑢𝑗ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑎
𝑂𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑖

♥♥♥♥

"Kya kr raha hain?" Putting her hands under her chin a smile formed on her lips while she looked at her husband with adoration in her eyes, who was doing something on his laptop since morning.

It's been a week since they married. Things were going just like what Mehwish thought. Having a husband who doesn't look at her, praise her when she gets ready for him or makes his favorite food for him, or talk to her... she often thought that her husband had vowed to not talk, like not at all but who was she to complain? At least when she chats he only hears her out.

She knows it has been only one week and in one week her husband won't get any feelings for her. So just to spend her time well she did the only thing she always wanted to do and was eating her husband's ear out, taking care of each of his things, do his every work without him saying. Oh and not to forget the forehead kisses that she give him when he was sleeping.

"Nothing," Zeyan said in a low voice without looking at her as he time to time tap on the laptop board like he was getting impatient. He bit his lips and tried to focus on the movie that he was watching rather than focusing on his wife. Who had sworn to mentally disturb him? His little wife had been running in his mind all of the damn time and he could do nothing to stop thinking about her. No matter what he is doing she always manages to stay in his mind and that thing was starting to frustrate him.

He doesn't want to think of her. She was only his wife his responsibility nothing more than that. Her taking care of him was something very new to him. Something he secretly enjoyed. No one had to take care of him like that even his Dada didn't. His little wife treat him like he was a baby, not a grown man.

He was getting used to her being around him. He felt restless when she didn't come infront of his eyes and that was scaring him.

Mehwish frowned and looked at the screen only to see a movie playing on the screen and her mouth fell open in disbelief.

"Kya matlb nothing? Laptop pa movie dakh raha hain or keh raha hain k nothing? Haww muh pa jhoot bool raha mera? Sharam krain chotti si bewi k muh pa jhoot bol raha hain" Opening her eyes wide she dramatically moved her hand and pointed at the screen while staring at him with her eyes and mouth open.

"Demagh nai khao." Zeyan glanced at her hand and slightly shook his head at his dramatic wife,

'She would never change.'

"Main to khaon gi or apka nai khaon gi or kis k khaon gi or waisa bhi paka keh rahi hun apka demagh k taste acha nai hona q k ak din main maar k do char jumla bolta hain or aisa hona nai chaya main to itna chup kabi na behtun aisa... Waisa itna chup q rehta hain?"

Pausing the movie Zeyan closed his eyes and take a deep breath his head was hurting since the morning and he didn't want to snap at her, but his wife's loud voice and nonstop talking were getting on his nerves.

"Mera hissa ki batain ap jo krna aa gaye hun." Mumbling to himself he played the movie again while Mehwish sit probably in front of him and fold her arms over her chest as she looked at him.

"To ap khud jo nai bolta... Ap bola karain main chup kr k suna kron gi." She grins at her idea and wiggles her eyebrow at him. Zeyan shook his head at her suggestion and stop the movie after thinking about something.

"Kaam krain gi ak?" Mehwish raised her eyebrow at his sudden request.

"Han g q nai kron gi, ap koi kaam dain or main na kr-."