𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡.

♥♥♥♥

"No." His voice echoed in the living room as he stared into his father's eyes. His Father, Shehryar gazed at his son with so much outrage that if there was someone else standing in front of him, that person would surely get scared. But the person who was standing in front of him was Zeyan. He was not scared of anyone so his father's glare was not affecting him at all.

"You will only marry Mehwish and that's final." Shehryar Sahab gritted his teeth while he looked at his wife who was sitting beside Zeyan with a calm face before glancing back at his son.

"My answer is the same."

"Look son Mehwish is a good girl." Zeyan's Mother, Asma tried to make her son understand as she put her hand on his hand making him pull his hand away from her. Like her touch was burning his skin.

"Don't interfere in my life." Zeyan looked at his mother with an empty look making her avert her sight.

"Mind your language, Zeyan, she is your mother."

"Really? I didn't know and I appreciate you telling me this." He let out a chuckle and stand from his spot and walked toward his so-called father. Who looked like he will burst at any second.

"Nai kron ga main shaadi ussa jis ko apna pasand kiya." Zeyan said and turned around but his dada voice stopped him on his track.

"Zeyan... Bacha zara mera kamra main ana." Nodding to him his eyes soften and he walked behind his dada to his room.

"Mera beta q nai shaadi k liya maan raha? Mehwish pasand nai?" Zeyan stayed quiet while looking at his dada's hand. His hero was getting older.

He grabbed his dada's hand and placed a kiss on it and looked at the floor. The problem was not in mehwish the problem was that his parents choose her for him. Or ya usko gawara nai tha.

That they will now make decisions for his life. Uska pass ya haq nai tha. Who the hell were they to do that. No one. Dada kehta tha maa baap Allah ki nemat hota hai. Per ya ak aisi nemat thi zeyan k liya jo uska pass ho kr bhi uska liya nai thi...

"Agr main kahuna k Mehwish muja tumhara liya pasand hai to phir?"

"Dada..." Zeyan looked up at his dada's eyes with a little bit of slighted.

"Mera tumhara baap ki wahja sa nai keh raha...muja agr wo pasand na hoti main khud tumhara baap ko mana kr daita lakin beta wo bachi boht payari hai." His dada tried to make him understand softly and zeyan jerked his head and looked down with his shoulder slumped. He was looking like a child... A child who was tired.