𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟

𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒
𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛

°•°•°•°•

A car stopped in front of a house rather than getting out he sit there and stared at the invisible spot. Glancing outside of the car window he watch a few drops of rain started to drop making the weather more chill than it already was. His mind had only one thing as he jerked his head to clear his mind.

Grabbing his watch from the dashboard, he let himself slide out of his car. Walking toward the main door he brought his hand up to ring the bell.

Only a few steps and he will be there in front of his so-called family. A family where he always felt like a stranger. A family where he was never welcome.

The door opened on its own before he could even ring the bell. He stared at the person in front of him blankly.

"Salam Zeyan bhai." Wearing dark blue kameez with white shalwar and white duppata over her head. She stared at him with her doe big eyes from which he always hide.

"Walakum Asalam." Mumbling to himself, he walked right beside her.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mehwish Pov:

Staring outside while beside the window the soft music playing behind me, I could hear the sound of laughter coming from downstairs making me frown as a small pout formed on my lips.

'Wo abhi tak nai aya...'

"Mehwish!"

"Coming mama!" I yelled back to my mother who was calling me for the past two hours but I was waiting for someone to come first. I wanted to see that person first before I go and meet everyone. Sitting beside my room window while glaring at the road, hoping to catch a glimpse of his car but to my disappointment, his car seems to be nowhere.

'Was it so bad that I wanted to meet him first?'

"Mehwish! Foran sa phala nicha ao." Sighing at my mother's voice again I, in a sour mood grabbed my duppata from my bed and walked toward the door. My hand was about to touch the handle when I heard the car stopping. My eyes dilated and I recklessly sprinted toward the window. A huge smile formed on my lips to see his car standing in front of my house.

Blinking my eyes I stared at his car in surprise. I rubbed my eyes, again looking at the road only to see the car door open. A scream left me and I hurriedly run out of my room to downstairs.

"Mehwish kab sa bula rahi hun, sunai nai daita? Sab kya souchain gain? Chalo ab jaldi sa under..." Stopping myself on the last step. I looked at the main door and then at my mother.

"Mama um you go I am just coming." Without waiting for her reply I run toward the main door. Halting in front of it. I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

'Now now mehwish acha bachun ki tarah unko bhai kr k bulana ha, halaka tuma pasand nai ha ya kehna, zahar lagta ha ya lafz jab tuma unko bhai kr k bulana parhta ha, but phir bhi koi baat nai karwa ghoont pee loo.'

On the count of three, I opened the door and there he was standing on his six feet before my eyes after a whole year. My eyes were depressed to see him. Dressed in a grey turtleneck and black pants, one hand in the pocket and the other in the air too which I guess he was about to ring the bell.

I felt my heart miss a beat when he looked down and our eyes meet, just for a mere second. The same stormy eyes which ruled my dreams. Snapping out of my daze, I could feel my face heat up. Biting my lips I said.

"Salam Zeyan Bhai." He stared at my forehead and walked past me without even responding to me which I ignore like always because I don't reallg care honestly he never really talk with me even when I asked him alot of questions. Only a few lucky questions he answered. But lets put that aside He was here and that was enough for me. Happily turning around while closing the door I walked inside with a grin on my face to meet everyone.

Hayeeee mera dil gayaaa, ufff main bhi gaye.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Kitni baar kaha ha k sab sa phala aa kr mila kro sab sa." Grabbing the tray from my mother. I stared at her with a dull face.

"Ami ap kya her time danti he rehti hain kabi sakoon ka sans bhi lain na diya krain aa to gaye hun." My mother glared at me and pointed the wooden stick at my face making me step back and a giggle left me.

"Tum sudher jao Mehwish. Kanchi ki tarah tumhari zuban chalti ha."

"Kahan koi, ap to bolna he nai dati." The look my mother gave me was enough for me to hurriedly run out of the kitchen into the dining room before I give a chance to my mama to destroy my head with a wooden stick.

'Pata nai sari amiyun ko marna ka q shook ha?'

Shaking my head I peek at the dining table to see him sitting there quietly beside his older brother, Hamza bhai. He always treats me like his own sister and also was very friendly to me not only to me but with my siblings too, of course, it's not like I was an angel. Whereas Zeyan was a lot different story, I am gonna ignore you was always written on his face. Non of my cousins or even my siblings dare to talk to him because of his cold shoulder one look from him was enough to answer you.

But that didn't MEAN I DON'T LIKE HIM! He seems so approachable yet so unapproachable. Do you get what I am talking about?

Sighing I stepped inside and the room got quiet making me awkwardly stand in the middle not knowing what to do. And this happened to me a lot where you know you entered the room and every eye snapped at you like you are some sort of thief because that was what I was feeling at that moment. After all, they were all staring at me! Including him!

My baba clear his throat and looked at Zeyan my elder sister came and grabbed the tray from me while giving me a look.

They were having a very serious conversation before I walked in. I bit my lips and walked right behind my sister curious to know what these people were talking about behind my back. Hehe.

"So what is your answer?" Peeking at Uncle Shehryar I looked at him then at my father's face and then at Zeyan's face. What was he talking about?

The whole room went dead silent again making me stand behind my sister's chair.

I glanced at him he was looking down with his jaw clenched making my heart drop at the look on his face.

"𝐷𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

And here is the first chapter!!!!

Sooo how are you guys??

And tell me about the chapter did you all like it?!?

Leave comments to let me know!!