𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

𝑇𝑢𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑘ℎ𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝐼𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡 𝑘ℎ𝑢𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑗𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑖
𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑟𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝑧𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑘ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑖
𝐼𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖 𝑘𝑎
𝑀𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑚ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑘𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑢

♥♥♥♥

If anyone told me seven months ago that Mehwish, Zeyan is written in your fate then at that moment I would do the only thing that a sane person would do and that was laughed hardly at their faces. And why wouldn't I?

Never had I ever thought that I will have that person in my life. Never I thought that I would have his name attached to mine. And I never thought that I would be sitting in his room as his bride.

'Mari halat k to ap sab andaza kr sakta hun gain.'

Looking around his room I slowly stand from his bed observing each and everything in his room. My heart skipped a beat and I looked down at my hands which were adored with henna a smile formed on my lips as I watched his name written on my hand and felt my heart skip a beat.

My head snapped toward the door and I stilled on my place as he stepped in the room and stopped when he saw me standing in the middle of the room, without saying a word he went toward his bathroom and I stand there staring at the spot where he was just standing not knowing what to do.

After a few minutes.

"Change kr lo."

"Huh?" Zeyan's voice snapped me out of my trace as I looked at him and blinked my eyes. My mouth fell open as I saw him standing a few feet away from me wearing white kameez shalwar looking so captivating that I forget to close my mouth while he pulled his cuffs up showing me his attractive arm. That moment that I was having infront of me was so beautiful that I couldn't describe it. Because that moment felt imitative to me.

His wet hair fell over his forehead and my hands itched to feel them and I without thinking walked toward him in a daze. My heart pulsed in my chest and I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stand two feet away from him. He looked up and our eyes met with each and my world stopped.

I bit my lips and Unknowingly walked closer to him as I stared at him in awe at how breathtaking he was looking. He looked down at me in confusion but didn't step back as I slowly grabbed his face in my hands and pushed his hair back I felt like this was all a dream. A beautiful dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

Pulling his face closer to me I felt him getting tense as I placed my lips over his forehead and closed my eyes savoring the moment and letting my heart at ease. Letting it know that this man has officially become mine and I am never gonna let him go.

I took a step and stared at him. His whole face turned red like he couldn't believe what had just happened to him and he glance at me before looking and that look made me giggle I again stood on my tiptoe and pecked his cheek before walking hastily into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me I stand there for a while and take a few deep breaths and try to calm myself down while patting my chest. When I calm down my mind reminded the stunt that I just pulled and my eyes widened in horror.

𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara