𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠.

♥♥♥♥

The voice of his footsteps echoed in the silent street as he kept his eyes on the road while walking quietly. His phone started to ring as he pulled the phone out and check the caller Id as a shadow cast on his face and he cut the call.

Releasing a breath he knocks on the door waiting for the door to open.

"Muja kabi kabi tum pa shak hota hai." His eyes met with his best friend once as he raised his eyebrow at him. Abdullah smile cheekily and leaned on the door frame.

"K tuma muj sa muhabbat ho gaye hai tabhi to raat k 9 baja mera ghar aa jata ho." Zeyan looked at him and shook his head like he was done with him while walking passed Abdullah without bothering to answer him and directly going into his room.

He lay on the bed while putting his arm over his eyes as his thoughts started to come into his mind.

"Dakho Zeyah behter yahi ho ga k tum apna kamra main chala jao main nai chahti k muja koi bhi is waqt tang kra." His mother, Asma said while putting a blush on her cheeks while glaring at her son from the mirror.

His parents and his siblings were going to an event but they were not taking him there. But why they were not taking him? He didn't know because he was only a child.

"lakin ami ya dakhain to..." His voice only held excitement. For a 9-year-old boy, he was one of the sweetest of them all. The one who could keep talking all day without getting tired. And When he got the first prize in his racing game he wanted nothing but to reach his parents and have some love from them.

He forgot about their absence on his gaming day at school where he found every child with their parents. Where every mother was taking care of them and where every father was giving them strength. He was sitting on a bench taking longing in his eyes for his mother.

"Zeyan! Kya kaha ha main na hmm nikalo mera kamra sa. Q aa jata ho baar baar mera samna. jao yahan sa." His mother nearly shouted at him and slammed her hand on her dressing table. She was looking at him with a lot of anger like...like he was something worthless and pathetic.

He grew quiet. Even unable to close his mouth as his lips dried down. His legs felt jello and his eyes watered in distress. Holding the trophy behind him he blinked in an attempt to not cry.

"Ami...main..main apko n-nar-naraz nai krna cha-chahta tha. Mm main to bus..."

Suddenly Ams grabbed the hair brush and brutally threw it his way and before he could back off it hit his chest.

"Mania...mania... Issa koi mera kamra sa la kr jayain!!" She shouted in outrage while Zeyan just looked down as tears slipped down his cheeks and struggle to breathe. Rubbing his palm on his chest he felt the pain in his heart too.