𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒.

♥♥♥♥♥

Her head was down while she stared at her room in complete silence. Her brain was processing what was happening in her life. What will be going to happen?

When her mother broke the news about her getting married to him she struggle to stand in her place. Her mind went numb and the only thing she could feel was her beating heart. Her heart that was beating for him only for him and the words that left her mother's lips did strange things to her.

She didn't believe her mother she just couldn't do it. How could she? When he always felt like a dream to her a dream where she can always think of him being hers.

He was older than her by six years but age never mattered to her, not in his matter. Yes, she always forced herself to call him Bhai. Yes, she eats his ear out by her continued talking and yes he never replied to anything of her words. But she never let him know much he started to get important to her because she always thought that Zeyan was always for her older sister 'Rabia'.

But how can she make her heart understand that? She always scolds herself for trying to get closer to him but she can't help it. Whenever he comes infront of her eyes. Her mind went out of her control and she would be unable to think.

But now that he was going to be hers. She felt like it was a dream come true. A very beautiful dream that was going to happen. That dream she never wants herself to wake up.

A small shy smile formed on her lips as she jerked her head as she suddenly recalled a night. Oh how much she felt embarrassed for her behavior.

That night she might have done something stupid.

Mehwish pov:

Putting the plates on the table I pulled the shawl closer to me as the wind passed through me making me shiver in cold. Rubbing my hands together to keep them warm I glanced at the table to see everyone talking and laughing.

My parents invited my Taya abu whole family for brunch this weekend to say I was enraged as hell because a few days ago I get to know they were coming over for Rabia's hand.

I released a heavy sigh and sit in the corner waiting for my Taya abu to break the news that why they were here.

My eyes went toward him and my breath stuck in my throat, he was looking breathless like always. A thought crossed my mind making me look down as my vision blurred.

Wiping the corner of my eyes I grabbed the empty jug and walked away from there to get a grip on myself. Not noticing that some eyes were watching my every moment.

"Why is she not picking up her call?" Mumbling to myself I climbed the stairs and walked toward the rooftop.

Sitting on the chair I closed my eyes and lean my back. Soft music filled my ears making me sigh and looked up at the stars.

There was a time when I thought that if we love someone we can have them in our life. But I guess some people like me don't have that luck in their life. I had no idea what I will do when he will become someone else.