𝐴𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡

♥♥♥♥

"Ya wala dakhain..."

"Ya white frock acha ha na?"

She kept asking for his opinion little by little and it tugged her heart to not even getting once a reply. Zeyan was not even sparing her a glance. She couldn't understand what was the point of him coming with her he had to behave like that...

Her shoulders slumped and Mehwish glanced at him with hurt in her eyes she looked down and control herself to not cry over a silly thing. And mentally told her that it was okay, it was not a big deal or something new. But she couldn't stop herself from feeling disappointed and a little pang.

"Ghar chalta hain muja kuch nai kharedna." She said while putting the frock back with a heavy heart she couldn't understand herself for getting upset because its Zeyan's. That men always do that! Always. Never at one point that men speak to her even if she was asking for something. He would ignore her like he was now.

But perhaps it was just her and her stupid hopes that maybe, after their mini-engagement he would start to like her.

'Pasand to duur ki baat ha wo to baat krna sa bhi gaya guzra hain or baat kya krta wo to dakhta bhi nai hain."

"Kuch kha lain." The irritation in his voice was enough to tell her that he was getting fed up with Mehwish. Because when you are forced to eat something and that too without asking you and also when you tried to denied then showing some anger was good for everyone's health right?

Or keh to aisa raha han jaisa khud sa khana khila raha hun.... Dada ki sirf zid per khana khila raha warna ya bhi nai krna tha chup kr k seedha ghar chor ata itna bhi ahsas nai hua k main mangater hun inki khudhi khana khila daita hun lakin nai jab tak dada sa sun nai li tab tak kahan inhun na la kr ana tha. Shukr ha mera dada na dhamkiyan kaam main aa jati hai warna ya larka to kabi na muj sa khana k poucha to dakho to zara poucha bhi to kaisa tha muh bana ka jaisa main mari jaa rahi thi inka sath khana khana k liya.'

"Mehwish bachun jaisi herkatain Karna band kr dain." His voice snapped me out of my of thoughts and I tried to glare at him but looked away when I found him already looking my way but that didn't stop me from talking back to him.

"Kya kaha apna?"

"Main bachun jaisi herkatain kr rahi hun? Apna bara main kya khayal jo subah sa ap kr raha hain?" I said while glaring at his nose. He stayed quiet for a while but then said.

"Zaberdasti ka rishtun main aisa he hota hai."

♥♥♥♥

"Ya kya khali hath q ai ho? Kuch liya nai?" As soon as we reached my home my mama asked me. I smiled at my mother and shook my head while greeting dada and avoiding looking at him. He puts his hand over my hand and smiles at me.

"Nai kuch pasand he nai aa raha tha." I turned toward my mother while saying a little lie and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Dada staring at Zeyan who just sit beside him while looking at his phone not bothered by grandfather's glare.

I looked down and told my mama that I was tired and need to get rest and slowly walked toward my room and closed the door behind me.

Sirf zaberdasti k rishta.

'thk he to keh raha hain... Ak zaberdast k he to rishta hai... main pata nai q itni umeedain shuru sa he laga rahi k wo muja bhi kuch attention dain...'

I released a sigh and sit on the edge of the bed not knowing what to do. Looking at my hands I bit my lips as a shiver run down my spine as I remembered his words tears filled in my eyes and I wiped them and told myself to not cry. But his words were like a knife to me. I looked down at my hands and closed my eyes.

The knock on the door brought me back to my world. I lazily looked at the door and tugged my head low as I told the person in a low voice to come in

"Ya...ya nikkah pa pehen lain na?"

My head snapped toward the person and my mouth fell open as I watch him standing in my doorframe with a few shopping bags. His whole face was red while he stared at the bed rather than at me making me stare at him dumbfounded.

I blinked my eyes and slowly stands from my place and walked toward him and grabbed the bags from his hand still shocked.

Because Mr. Zeyan never, ever come to my room.

As soon as I grabbed the bags from him he was out of my sight the second I grabbed it making me stared at the place where he was just standing still in shock as a breath left me.

After standing there dumbfounded for a while a huge smile formed on my lips as I grin like an idiot and happily closed the door forgetting about my previous state. And his words. I forget everything and looked down at the shoppers which were in my hands.

Putting the bags on the bed I looked inside them with a ticklish feeling in my stomach as my face heated up at the white frock.

𝐴𝑘 𝑡𝑢𝑚 ℎ𝑜 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑟𝑎 𝑡𝑢𝑚ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎
𝐴𝑘 ℎ𝑢𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑘𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑞𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑚ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎

♥♥♥♥

Sorry for the late update everyone.

I am working on a new book that's why I have updated it late and trust me next chapter will be late too....

Soo here you gooo~~ enjoyyy

Oh and make sure to check In Alpha wings!!plzz