Chapter Six

I woke up to the blaring sound of my phone alarm. I blinked a couple of times as I looked around, wondering why I was in the living room. That was when I remembered last night's bad dream. I frowned and turned my head, seeing that Kacchan was still asleep.

As usual, his arms and legs were all over me, pinning me down with his weight. I smiled and just looked at him for a few minutes before I decided to wake him up nicely for a change. Usually, I'd just elbow him or push him off me; today though, I decided to be a little more creative.

I moved forward, pushing on his shoulder. He rolled onto his back, not taking his arms off me, so he dragged me to his side. I raised myself up onto my hands and knees and moved so that I was straddling him, before putting my weight back down on top of him. I stroked his handsome face a couple of times before I pressed my lips to his lightly.

He sighed a little in his sleep, so I kissed him again, a little harder and longer this time. He started to get excited downstairs, and I bit on my lip to stifle my giggle. Okay, I know I'm new to all this, but this boy seems to lust after me a lot!

It was a little embarrassing, but also at the same time it made me feel wanted, needed, and attractive. I kissed him again and ran my hand up his chest. He started to stir. His arms tightened around me, clamping me to his chest even though he wasn't even awake yet. I kissed him again and trailed my tongue along his lip.

That caught his attention. He opened his eyes and looked at me, clearly shocked, but with a smile playing on the edge of his lips.

"I hope you're going to wake me up like this from now on," he said in his husky, sleep-filled voice. I grinned and shrugged, feeling a bit cheeky.

"Maybe, if you're lucky," I teased. He put one hand behind my head and pulled me back down to kiss him again. When he nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I pulled away and shook my head. "You need to go, Kacchan."

I pulled out of his grasp and sat up, still straddling him. I could feel his erection pressing against my core, making me yearn for him in ways I hadn't even thought about until now. He smiled and put his hands on my knees and just looked at me sitting on top of him. His eyes were so lustful that I was surprised he didn't beg me for sex there and then. He didn't even move; just lay there with a big, contented grin on his face.

This wasn't really a good position to be sitting in; the feel of him under me was exciting me so badly it was actually driving me crazy. I wondered what it would feel like to have him touch me intimately and to run his hands down my body. I bit my lip as a wave of desire washed over me. The feelings were confusing and incredibly foreign to me. I'd never wanted to even kiss anyone before, let alone the thoughts that were starting to form in my head right now.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered, confused that I could actually want to be close to someone like that when usually I shied away from all physical contact because of what my father used to make me do.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking a little confused. I shook my head; I couldn't explain it, especially not to him. I needed him to be able to wait for me, and if I told him I was feeling like this, he would probably go full steam ahead and ruin everything.

"Tell me what you mean, Deku. Please?" he persisted, using his night time voice on me.

I groaned at his persuasive tactics. That tone always worked on me, and he knew it. I moved off him and settled back down by his side, hiding my face. "I don't want to."

"Please?" he whispered.

Reluctantly, I sighed. "Kacchan, I don't know what's happening to me. One day I can't even stand to have anyone touch me, and the next day I..." I trailed off, unsure how to finish that sentence without giving him the wrong impression.