Chapter Eight

A/N: Welp, it's been a while, hasn't it? Nine months seems to be the magic number for me lol (ŎŎ)
For those of you who've been asking: no, it's not done yet. It was a nice stopping point and break, but we're only halfway through the story!
I've already missed V-day, so I guess this is my way of making up for that ((ノェ'*)))
Enjoy~! (°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

I woke up at six in the morning to the familiar sound of my alarm going off. I groaned because, for once, I didn't need to get Kacchan out of my window. I silenced it quickly and rolled over, wrapping my arm around a still sleeping Kacchan. He always slept through the alarm; he would sleep through an earthquake if he didn't sleep early enough.

I nudged him gently, deciding to play a joke on him. "Six o'clock."

Kacchan groaned and slowly sat up, still half asleep. "Okay, Deku. I'll see you later. Love you."

He leaned over and kissed my forehead before swinging his legs out of the bed, his eyes only half open. I couldn't help myself and I burst out laughing. He looked at me, confused. "Shh! What are you laughing at?" he asked, frowning, pulling on his jeans.

"You," I teased, smiling happily.

"What about me? What did I do?" he whispered, climbing back onto the bed and crawling on top of me. He pressed every inch of his body to mine but still kept all of his weight off me somehow. He looked into my eyes, staring confusedly for a little while, and then understanding crossed his face.

"Shit! Your brother already knows! Then why the hell did you wake me up, Deku? I don't need to fuckin leave," he growled, irritated.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. "I was just kidding around. I forgot to cancel the alarm so I thought I'd use the extra time for us to make out."

He grinned. "You wanna make out?" he teased, dipping his head and kissing my neck. I gasped as he reached the sensitive spot near my collarbone.

"Mmm," I breathed, running my hands down his back, scratching slightly with my nails. He climbed back under the covers and kissed me tenderly and softly, holding me close. He made no moves to take things any further than that, which I loved. He truly was adorable.

♡'͈ॢ ᵌˋ͈ॢꉧ'͈ॢᵋ ˋ͈ॢ♡

We walked out of my room a little after seven thirty. Kacchan lifted me onto one of the kitchen stools, smiling broadly. "Hey, I get to make you breakfast without the yelling today," he smirked.

I laughed and watched as he made me a bowl of cereal. He smiled and put it in front of me, before making some toast for himself. "You don't eat cereal at all?" I asked, watching him rip into four slices of toast.

Kacchan shook his head, turning his nose up. "Nah, I hate how it gets all soggy and fuckin gross ass shit." He faked a shudder, pretending to gag.

I laughed again. "You really are weird, Kacchan," I teased, smiling at him.

He grinned. "You know, it's kind of weird, you being all nice to me over breakfast."

"I could be mean to you if you want," I offered, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"No thanks." He chuckled and shook his head. "I can get used to this."

Kacchan walked over to my side. I turned to look at him and he brushed my hair behind my ear, his fingers lingering on my freckles, making me blush. "You really are the most beautiful in the world," he murmured. My heart skipped a beat at the honesty in his voice. His red eyes were burning into mine, making me feel like the only omega in the world.