Chapter Ten

Katsuki

I've been with Deku for a week now, and it's honestly been the best week of my life.

He was just so perfect. I'd wanted him for so long that I was a little worried that if I ever did get him, that he'd never be able to live up to my unrealistic dreams. I'd put him on such a high pedestal that I was surprised he actually had enough oxygen to breathe. But being with him was even better than I imagined it could be.

I couldn't wait for tonight. As usual, there was a party at their place. I was definitely planning on dancing with my Deku tonight. I pulled on a pair of ripped jeans, an orange shirt and a black button down and headed over to their house. I was so excited to see him that I could combust any moment. I still couldn't believe that someone like me would be lucky enough to have someone like him fall in love with them.

He could have anyone he wanted; he was cute, smart, funny, and kind. Practically every guy in school lusted after him – not that I could blame them, his body was just out of this world because of all the dancing.

I struggled to watch him at his dance practice every Saturday, it was such a freaking turn-on seeing him jumping around, shaking his butt. He honestly made my mouth water because I wanted him so badly. It would be even worse tomorrow because I'd actually had my hands on that pert little ass that would be shaking around.

Once I entered their house, I went straight to their kitchen to help Yo sort out drinks and snacks as usual. Deku was probably in his room making himself look unbelievable, just to tease the life out of me again. All week he'd insisted on flirting his pretty butt off with me every day at school for that stupid bet.

Every day it got worse and worse as he kept bumping it up to another gear. He was getting more confident now; he knew exactly how much he affected me, and was definitely using it to his advantage. Not that I minded, he was having a good time doing it and seeing him enjoying himself made me happy. And that new found confidence was hot as fuck.

Deku had been getting more and more into our relationship since he told me he loved me, taking things further and further. I'd been a little worried at first. I didn't want him to think all I wanted from him was sex - I'd told him I would wait, and I would keep waiting as long as he needed. I loved him more than anything in the world. If I had the confidence to, I'd ask him to marry me right now, but I just didn't want to rush or pressure him into anything. We had all the time in the world.

Yo had been alright so far too. He actually seemed to like the fact that Deku was happy, so he didn't give too much fuss about dating his brother. We did have a few words the day after he found out about us, but I'd never tell Deku about that. It was just the usual threats of decapitation and castration – which I knew he meant. Not that it mattered, because I wouldn't be the one to hurt Deku or end this relationship—I'd already handed over my heart on a gold platter.

All I wanted was to take care of him and make him happy.

An hour later, people started arriving for the party. I watched the hallway, waiting for Deku to make his appearance. Usually, he didn't come out of his room until the party was in full swing, so I knew I had a little while. When Olixandra strutted in through the front door, I groaned and grabbed Soy Sauce Face, pulling him in front of me so she wouldn't see me.

Olixandra had been annoying the life out of me all week with all of her flirting. Actually, to be perfectly fucking honest, every damn girl in the school was irritating me. The things that they offered me were shocking, to say the least, it was literally anywhere, anytime, and anything I wanted. I didn't even want to think about what Olixandra had offered me in case I got any mental scarring from it. My subconscious mind wandered to the couple of times we'd been together; I gagged a little at the memories.