Chapter 2

^^^^^^^Presenting you the infamous Alexander Gage^^^^

Alexander POV

"King, the delivery has been made." Loris, one of my trusted men, gave me a file with all the details of the consignment.

"What about the guns?" I asked flipping the pages. This was good.

"They will be reaching max tomorrow evening."

"Good." I said raising up my face to see him. He looked like he wanted to ask something but was hesitating and the only emotion that crossed his face was fear. I liked that.

"Wanna say something?"

"Y-yes king. I-I just w-wanted to t-take the rest of the n-night o-off." He stammered. Wow this lad was definitely terrified from me.

"For what?"

"It's my w-wife's b-birthday."

"Fine, but I want the delivery to be reached well no mistakes. Else your wife will have to look for another husband."

"Yes king." and he bowed down in respect before exiting the office. I was a bit jealous of him. He was already married and probably going on with family planning and here I was, still looking for someone. None of the girls I met appeased me. None of them were family material, they were more like fuck material, use and discard. They would throw themselves at my feet. Some of them wanted to take up the title of my Queen. Even tried disgusting ways but one snap of my fingers and they were made disappeared.  No women yet known was able to make my heart stall. I needed someone with whom I would create a family; kids and probably a dog.

There was a knock at the door and upon giving the permission to enter, I saw Brittany, a slut I have been using for a month now. I had bought her from a slave market. She was the highest bid. but after the first fuck, I realized that she wasn't worth it.  She wore a thin red dress that left nothing to imagination. her tanned skin mad me want to leave my marks on her. She locked the door and looked at me with anticipation. Her lip biting made junior king twitched inside my pants. Pushing my chair back a bit I let her see the huge bulge that was being restrained inside my pants. Her eyes shine with lust as she advanced to me and knelt down on her knees. 

Opening my zipper she released the monster that was already needing lots of attention. She took it in her mouth and start working on it. I groaned and threw my head back as she kept on sucking it up and down. Not able to control my lust, I fisted my hand in her hair, and began f*cking her mouth hard. She was choking but i couldn't care less, I had to find my release. she gagged as I was throatf*cking her. I continued to push my whole length in her mouth as she gripped my thighs to balance herself. It took her sometime to make me explode inside her mouth. She swallowed the whole content, making a few drops smeared on her chin and throat. Her face was a complete mess. She was all red due to the lack of oxygen.  Now she looked like a used whore. She zipped on my pants back before standing up again.

"Get out." And she hurried out of my office. That's what she's been doing since the past month. Well I bought her to satisfy me. She was getting too boring for me. It was high time to discard her, not before my men used her.

"Hey buddy" Stefan strode inside my office.

"What?"

"That bastard Turner refused to sell his casino. He was being adamant." Was? I smirked knowing Stefan very well.

"And?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smiled, a sadistic smile.

"Well, his sons are dead probably if the piranhas in our aquarium were not hungry, his wife died in a car accident and our dear Turner drowned in his own tub. The casino will be registered in your name tomorrow morning."

This son of a bitch! I knew him very well. He had good looks but wait till you get in his bad side. He will kill without any remorse and can torture the hell out of someone without blinking an eye to the extreme. And he is also my best friend. We have known each other since we were in diapers. Her father used to me my father's right hand and now he became my right hand. He has a small brother also who works under him. That little shit is not different from his elder bro.

"Hey I wanted to tell you about a café located in the heart of the city. Man! They sell the tastiest café. Had one in the morning and ordered another one right away."

"Are they that good?" I liked to drink espresso for its bitter taste. And they keep you up through the night.

"Totally man!! Let's check it out tomorrow. Besides we have to meet Jack. He still owes us 10 million bucks."

"Fine."

*Sunday morning

"Now the money Jack?" I asked sitting leisurely on the sofa in the middle of the restaurant. "Did you think I will forget about it?"

"I will return it back to you King, I just need some more time. P-please." he begged. Now that's a good sight; he was on his knees with one shark knife inside his thighs, hands tied behind him, bleeding blacked eyes and busted lips. He was already staining the floor when Stefan carved a crown on his chest making him crying out pleasing my ears.

"I gave you 3 months time and you didn't even repay me a cent. What makes you think I would give you more time?" i started polishing my gun. He began crying hysterically. Pathetic. 

"Please King. I beg you." I was in a good mood this morning. 

"I give you one day, I want the money by tomorrow morning else bye bye Charlie." I laughed as I walked through the door.

"Coming back after washing my hands. It's got that moron's blood on it." Stefan said as he returned inside the restaurant. Feeling my phone vibrating, I fished it out of my pocket and was about to see the caller ID when a huge force collided with my sides, taking me by surprise. Electrifying sparks erupted all over my body. I turned around not to get hurt but ended by falling down on a soft body. Smooth landing.. One of my men helped me off the body to which I realized was a girl. Her long black curly hair was spread all over her face. She wore a sweat and a big hoodie. She struggled to stand up but finally succeeded. My coat was filled with dust. I turned back to the car to change it. I always had a spare pair of suits in case the one I wore got dirty.

Upon reaching back, I saw Stefan arguing with the girl that bumped into me. Just as Stefan turned around to face me, the girl turned to face the other side with her hair swirling as she took off in hasty to the other side. umm.. Sunshine mixed with a little Hurricane...

"What happened?" I asked him as I saw his ears red. This always happens whenever he was angry and couldn't take it off.

"She happened! She just lashed to me saying that I stood on her way. I, the poor chap, just exited this door. But she didn't take any of those and instead scolded me that I should wear glasses because there was a default in my eyesight. Like REALLY!" he ranted off like a little girl.

"Well the one she bumped into was me. I went to change my coat as it was matted with dust." I laughed at his pouting face.

"I wanted to make her swim with my piranhas." he said as we walked towards the café he was so excited to go.

"Stop whining about it, leave the poor girl alone for god sake!" I scolded him but ended up laughing at his face. He couldn't hurt an innocent. It was against our principles. Innocents were protected and Guilty were executed.

And here we were standing in front of a not so big café but it looked nice from outside; 'Bonjour Café'. The name held warmth and for some unknown reason I wanted to hurry inside. Maybe due to the freezing temperature outside. As we entered, an aromatic smell of freshly brewed coffee hit me like a truck. I was going to love this place...

=====

Till then...