Heading to Ba Sing Se

Hey guys, I hope you're all pumped for the next chapter! Enjoy!

...

Sakura beamed, she and her firebender friends had entered a shop and was greeted by plants and flowers. She had explored the shop while easily identifying each and one of them. Sakura was ignoring Iroh and the friend as they talked, going through for poison and medicine.

"I see you appreciate the plants and flowers, my dear."

"I do, each plant and flower has its own use for medicine or poison."

"You're a doctor Haruno?"

"Yes, I'm a bender as well."

"Not a normal earthbender though, she took down two high ranked Fire Nation Rough Rhinos, barely using her bending."

The man blinked in surprise, never in his life had he heard a earthbender fighting like a non-bender. The he smiled before knocking on a door, then after a few seconds a stranger had opened it and spoke.

"Who knocks on guardian gates?"

"One who has eaten the fruit and tasted its mystery."

In a few seconds, the door opened and the two old men walked in with Zuko behind them. But unfortunately for him, the door got slammed into his face, and it pissed him him off. Iroh had opened the little door and spoke.

"I'm afraid it's for members only, wait out here."

With that Iroh closed it, making Zuko cross his arms and lean against a wooden box, and out of bordem, sniffed a plant next to him. Sakura saw this and had began to giggle and also lean against something and smiled at him.

"So, what can we talk about to pass time?"

"... Don't really know."

"... You really don't like talking much."

"It depends what the subject it is."

"How about talking about likes, dislikes, hobbies, goal and dream?"

"... Alright, let's go with that."

...

Sakura and Zuko had enjoyed talking to each other, learning more things from each other, and Sakura had managed to get him to smile. They began to see each other less annoying and less mean, they have somehow a few things in common, like parent issues or love to train in order to get stronger. Just as they were done speaking to each other, the door opened as Iroh and the other old man.

"What's going one, is the club meeting over?"

"Everything is taken care of. We're heading to Ba Sing Se."

"H-huh? Ba Sing Se?"

"Why would we go to the Earth Kingdom capteble?"

"The city is filled refugees, no one will notice you more."

"We can hide in plain sight there, it's the safest place in the world from the Fire Nation. Even I couldn't break through."

Just then a young man walked through the door as he has both Zuko and Iroh's passport in one hand. Sakura had already got everything she gathered and paid for her stuff, then looked at the young man as he talked.

"I have the passport for our guests, but there are two men on the streets looking for them."

All four's eyes winded, nervous and hoped it wasn't the two men from last night, but as Sakura, along with Zuko and Iroh, peeped through the door, she cursed under her breath as Xin Fu and Yu asked around while showing a poster to the people. Zuko and Iroh has glanced at each other, worried that they will be found. As they turned around, two empty pots were there, and the old man spoke.

"Get in. Our delivery boy will help you cross the desert. Miss Haruno, I'm sorry but you'll have to share a pot."

"She can share with Zuko."

"W-what!?"

"Uncle! You can't be serious!"

"She can't share with me, my belly is too big. I'll barely fit in that pot."

Both Zuko and Sakura turned red with embarrassment, but said nothing and climbed into the pot. They had to move around to get a comfortable position, though said position was rather embarrassing. Sakura had to sit on Zuko's lap while placing both hands on his shoulders, and Zuko had no choice but to wrap his arms around her. He shivered as Sakura was breathing way to close to his ear, and turned redder as she accidentally rubbed against him to get a much more comfortable position.

' This is going to be a very long ride... she smells surprisingly good though, and beautiful, and- Ugh go away damn thoughts! Now is not the time nor the place!'

Zuko gulped as he tried to calm down his racing heart, and Sakura had began to chew her bottom lip nervously to be this close to a guy, a very hot one, despite the scar on his face. And the way he wrapped his arms around her made her heart beat fast, and was embarrass to admit that she likes this.

' Great, just great, I haven't felt like this since Sasuke... since he left. Damnit this is annoying yet humiliating.'

A sudden bump caused the two to slam again each other, and also headbutt each other, making them groan in pain. But as they opened their eyes, both froze at how close their faces are, before they turned red again and quickly looked away. The both of them had thought the same thing in mind.

' This woman/man is going to drive me crazy! When will this humiliating torture end!'

...

It had been 3 hours since Sakura fell asleep on Zuko, and he couldn't help himself but play with her hair. He had always wondered how it was possible to have such unnatural yet beautiful colour hair, and it is also so soft. Zuko never knew how girls do it to get their hair so soft, it was a mystery for him. Sakura was someone he didn't expect, but he didn't really mind, these last 2 weeks with her made him somehow calmed. Zuko didn't know why, but ever since meeting her, he felt a connection between him and Sakura. He shook his head and continued to thread his fingers lightly through her pink hair, careful not to wake her up, until he felt that they stopped.

"... Are we there yet?"

"Yes Prince Zuko, we are here."

Zuko sighed in disappointment, he really was starting to like having Sakura close to him, but he woke her up by shaking her lightly. She groaned before muttering something under her breath, and slowly retreated away from Zuko. Letting out a yawn, Sakura rubbed her eyes before blinking it a few times, but the minute she saw Zuko close to her, her face turned red.

"Had a nice nap?"

"Eek!"

Zuko smirked amusingly as Sakura backed up, though winced a little as she accidentally hit the back of her head against the pot. Sakura whined at the pain as she rubbed it, though glared as Zuko who began to chuckle before climbing out of the pot.

"Come on now, we're here."

"... Okay."

...

And we are done, I hope you guys had enjoyed this chapter! Until next time!