The encounter

Hi-ya everyone, I hope you all are ready for the next episode! Enjoy!

...

"... Ma'am."

"Yes sir?"

"Where did you find this man? We were after him for almost 4 years."

"In a town, he almost killed a harmless old man."

The gaurd looked at the traumatized and terrified killer, he was shaking and trembling in fear. He looked back at Sakura who was smiling innocently and sweetly, making him raised an eyebrow. The killer hitch as Sakura looked at him, and then paled like a ghost as she grinned at him.

"... And what did you do to him?"

"... Well, let's just say I... taught him a lesson or two."

"... Okay then, if you could follow me, I'll give you your reward."

Sakura smiled and followed the gaurd as the others took the killer to his cell. How it all happened, Sakura was busy shopping for weapons and food, even bought a necklace she had liked. It was a green crystal that were wrapped around in steel and was hold up in chain.

She couldn't help her temptation and buy it along with her needed stuff, and sadly she couldn't find a shop to buy plants for medicine

She couldn't help her temptation and buy it along with her needed stuff, and sadly she couldn't find a shop to buy plants for medicine. After that she had just walked out of the shop, only to see a guy following an old man who wasn't aware of the person behind him. Sakura had followed them where there were no one, and saw the guy had pulled out a knife and was about to stab him silently. Not wanting to let it happened, she had earthbend a pillar between them, before caging the killer. She then found ghots like farmhouse, and immediately set everything ready and started torturing him. In her old life as a ninja, Sakura had become a Anbu black ops, and was taught every secret of interrogation. It had went on for at least 3 hours until the guy ended up traumatized. And on the way to the nearest prison, the guy didn't dare speak, not even eating or drinking. Oh how that had made her smile like a maniac, it was still clear to see the horrific expression on his face. Her thoughts were interrupted as the gaurd placed a box filled with gold pieces and spoke.

"Here you go ma'am, 1295 gold pieces."

"Nice, thank you sir."

"No, it's all thanks to you. You easily captured him while we suffered to get him for years. So thank you miss...?

"... Haruno. My name is Haruno."

The gaurd bowed as Sakura took the box filled with gold and put it in her back before giving him a warm smile. He blushed as she walked out of the office and towards an inn to sleep in for tonight. Though she should leave first thing in the morning if she doesn't want Xin Fu and Yu to track her down. She paid for her stay and went to the room to sleep, and as she layed on the bed, her thought were now on the two rogue firebenders.