Lake Laogai

Hello my dear viewers, I hope you are all ready for the next chapter! ENJOY!!

...

Normal pov

"Hey Zuko? Are you okay?"

"... I'm fine."

"... You don't look fine, tell me what's on your mind?"

Zuko sighed as he and Sakura was busy washing the dishes since it was too early to serve tea for the customers, and Jet was send to get more stock for the shop. To say Sakura could see that Zuko was down, almost like that he is in a bad mood, and she hated that look on him.

"I don't know, I just don't feel... like myself today."

"... Don't worry I am here for you okay?"

Sakura tip toed her way up to Zuko's cheek and placed a soft kiss on it before resting her head on his shoulder, and Zuko rested his head on her's. With her here, Zuko always feel at ease with. He was happy that Sakura became his girlfriend, and they were dating for a month now.

"Let's finish up here okay? It's going to get busy soon."

"Yeah."

...

It was noon by then, Sakura and Zuko was going from table to table to take orders and serving the tea, thought Zuko was fighting the urge to snap at some of the customers because they were being a bit rude, but luckily Sakura used her charm and kindness to sort things out. Sakura now and then glanced at her boyfriend, sending a worried look at him, clearly feeling that Zuko was still in a bad mood. She chewed her lip a bit, not happy at all that Zuko was struggling today keeping his emotions at bay. When she glanced at Iroh, she saw that he was busy talking to a guy, almost lime a noble, and he was smiling with joy while their boss looked defeated and depressed. She raised an confused eyebrow on what was going on, but that's when Iroh spoke up.

"Nephew, Sakura! Guess what, we're getting our own shop!"

"That's right you two youngsters! Today is your luck day, you both will be dancing with joy!"

"I'll try be full of joy."

With that Zuko harshly dropped the tray on the table and walked out, slamming the door behind him. It caused a few customers to talk about his behavior, and she didn't really like what Sakura heard. Iroh only excused Zuko by explaining he didn't feel well, but he really is happy about the news. Sakura frowned but continued to serve, now and then glaring at them that caused the customers to shut their mouths.

"Sakura, can you please check if my nephew is doing okay?"

"Yes uncle, will do so."

...

"Zuko?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing up there?"

Sakura had found Zuko on the roof, and he was holding a paper, though she obviously didn't know what was on the paper so she asked. Zuko however didn't answer, I stead he climbed off the roof and landed next to her before giving the paper instead. When scanning it, Sakura's eyes winded in shock when she saw what was on it, it was missing poster, of the Avatar's bison.

"W-what is this? Aang lost his bison? How in the world did he loose a 10 ton bison!?"

"Beats me, I was thinking the same thing. But you do know what this mean right?"

"... Yeah, Aang and the others are in the city... I'll be reunited with my sister soon..."

Sakura looked at Zuko who was looking away, none of them didn't know what to feel about this, and they didn't know what to do. This really was a tough spot for them both, Zuko had hunted Aang and his friends for months to go back to the fire nation. Sakura was on the same boat by looking for Toph, so she can warn her about their father sending Shin Fu and Lu after to to bring her back home. Sakura then asked a question that Zuko knew about its meaning.