Reborn

Hey there fellow readers, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!

...

Normal pov

To say the least, Sakura was rather confused, she was certain that she had died by the hands of her teammates. It was just after the Fourth Great Ninja War, a chidori through the heart, and the rasengan through her stomach. But instead of being in heaven, or whatever she thought people were going, she woke up in the arms of a unknown woman. The woman smiled happily at her with such happiness, though her smile fell when Sakura just stare at her blankly.

"... Honey, I think there's something wrong with our baby."

' Wait, baby!?'

Sakura blinked in surprise at the woman, said woman was rather surprised at how she reacted. She tried to began to move, but couldn't and looked down. She mentally screamed in her head "holy shit" and "why am I a baby". A man had suddenly appeared in her view, and looked at her with interest, but smiled and spoke.

"I'm sure there's nothing wrong with our daughter. Sure, she has unnatural pink hair and light ember coloured eyes. But that's what makes her special."

"... Yeah, you're right. Guess I'm just tired from the birth."

This was rather weird, Sakura couldn't believe that she's been reborn right after being killed. Sakura stared at her new parents, and it took a few minutes before she accepted her second chance Kami gave her. Though Sakura didn't like the idea to have a new name, but she couldn't do anything about it. Both of her new parents studied her carefully, but then they smiled.

"So, what are we going to name our daughter?"

"Let's see... her name, will be Sakura. Because of her pink hair, and ember eyes. It suits her perfectly."

"It is perfect, Sakura Beifong, our little blossom."

Sakura's new parents had brought her into a gentle, smiling and humming happily to finally have a baby. Sakura was really greatful to keep her old name and happy to have parents again. She smiled and enjoyed to be held, and she promised she'll protect her new parents and won't make any mistakes again. Her mother had hummed a beautiful lullaby that lulled her to sleep.

...

These past few years Sakura had learned quite a lot, for example she got reborn from another world, became an earthbender at the age of two, part of a really rich family, a 100 years war is still going on, ect. What she also began to study was the four nations, Earth Kingdom, where she was born and still standing strong, Fire Nation, who started the war, Air Nomads, that got extinct because of the Fire Nation, and Water Tribes that hides from the war in the North and South pole. She also learned that the Avatar had also disappeared a 100 years ago and couldn't help stop the war, that made her frown. Sakura was interest in her new life, though what had made her really happy is that she became a big sister at the age of four. Right now she has a baby sister, named Toph Beifong, who was rather unlucky by being blind. Her mother, Poppy Beifong, and father, Lao Beifong, was sad of Toph's blindness, even Sakura was sad, but she'll still love her. Suddenly her door slide open and a servent stepped in before speaking.

"Excuse me, Lady Sakura, supper is ready."

"Okay."

Sakura stood up from the ground and followed the servent to their dinning room before greeting her parents. She sat by the table and peacefully ate with her family as she ate her dinner, now and then peeking at the servent who held and fed Toph. Her parents and earthbending teacher, Yu, were busy discussing about her training as she sat quietly and listened.

"Yu, how is Sakura's training?"

"She's doing magnificent my lord. She had bested all of my academy students, and she's like a cloud during her breathing exercises."

"Good, and her healing lessons?"

"She's doing great, though she keeps saying that she can do better."

Loa shook his head, amused that her daughter can be such a hard worker with her training, but he only continued eating and now and the starting a conversation. Right now Sakura was smiling happily, but then looked at the servent who rocked Toph gently to get her to slave. Toph only whined and sobbed, not happy about falling asleep or sense she's not with her mother.

"Yuki, try sing her a lullaby, she'll fell asleep."

"Milady, I don't know any lullabies."

"Oh oh! I know one!"

Everyone stared at Sakura in surprised as she grinned. She playfully twirled her spoon.

"I made one up when Toph was born, wanna hear?"

Yuki looked at her curiously as well as her parents and Yu, and were thoughtful for a few seconds, but then nod their heads. Sakura smiled happily, the lullaby was actually from her previous mother, and she remembers it very well. As Yuki began to rock her gently, Sakura began to sing.

"There there my little angel

Please don't cry for I am here

Here to protect you from the dark

When it's just you and me

I'll give my life to you when it's needed

There there my little angel

Don't feel sad and alone

For I am here to make you smile."

Toph's whining and sobbing had stopped and hearing her big sister's lullaby hitting her ears, she yawned and slowly fell asleep. Everyone blinked as Sakura grinned before resuming her eating, only twitching in annoyance when they keep staring at her.

"... Sakura... that was the most beautiful lullaby I have listened. They were so peaceful."

"Thank you mommy."

...

As years went by, Sakura was now 16 and her baby sister was now 12. They had bonded a lot over the years and trained a lot behind their parents backs. Toph learned at the age of 5 by her sister how to listen for any sounds that move before she attacks. A year later Toph was taught by the Badgermoles to "see" by using her earthbending for the vibrations. They were really happy together and never left each other alone, they had sticked together like glue. Right now they were training outside where their parents can't find them, getting Toph ready for tomorrow night's tournament.

"Toph, that's enough for today. I got to say, you're catching up quickly. At this rate you'll know how to metalbend."

"I can't wait! I'll be strong just like you. We'll be the greatest earthbenders people has ever seen!"

"Hell yeah they will. Now let's go to bed Toph, you'll need your strength for tomorrow's tournament."

Toph grinned happily before bowing to her sister, Sakura and Yu had been their teachers for a long time when she was 3. If it wasn't for them, Toph would have been the helpless little girl everyone said. As they walked towards the house, they now and then had to hide from the gaurds from being caught. As they entered the house, they tip-toed to their rooms, careful to not wake anyone up. After a few minutes, they were now in their shared room as they had their gowns on and went to bed.

"Toph?"

"Hmm?"

"After Earth Rumble Six, I'm going to teach you metalbening."

"Sweetness."

...

So what did you guys think? Hope you guys enjoyed it! Oh yeah and the lullaby is made up. Until next time!