Earth Rumble Six

Hey hey hey everyone, hope you are ready for the next chapter!

...

"So Toph, are you ready to kick some asses?"

"You know I am! I'll show those losers how throwing a rock really is done!"

Toph grinned as she put her fighting clothes on, excited to knock her opponents around the arena. Sakura shook her head as she too put her fighting clothes on for a disguise so she can't attract any attention. She also doesn't want to spread rumours about a Beifong heir is watching earthbenders fighting in Earth Rumble Six. That's why she had a cloak that easily covers her pink hair, and it would be dark sitting in the crowds and her eyes are safe from being recognised. She still had the hobby to wear fingerless gloves, because it's comfortable to wear. They had quietly exit the house, they had to once again duck and dive from the gaurds so they won't create a scene. When they successfully made it out, Sakura and Toph jogged away before starting a conversation.

"Toph, I've met the Avatar today."

"Oh? Did he had the arrow tattoos?"

"Yes he had. He and his two Water Tribe friends were at Yu's academy."

"To learn earthbending right?"

"Yep. I taught you well about the cycle."

Toph hummed and smile as they neared the tournament, laughing as the two sisters made jokes while making up nicknames. They had then sprinted as Earth Rumble Six came in view, and had to separate from each other to avoid suspicious. Sakura had made her way to her usual spot and sat before stretching as she crossed her legs. She smirked as the tournament began, but then grinned when she saw three familiar faces who was sitting 10 feet away from her.

' So, the Avatar and his friends came after all. This should be interesting.'

Sakura had nearly choked out a laugh as a boulder nearly crushed Sokka, and shift her attention back to the arena. A man stood in the middle of the ring as he called out.

"MY NAME IS XIN FU, THE HOST OF EARTH RUMBLE SIX!! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY THE TOURNAMENT!!"

Everyone cheered in excitement, can't wait to see how well this play out. Xin Fu had began to explain the rules, if your opponent is knocked out of the ring with rocks, then he or she moves to the next round. As he finished explained the details of the tournament, he depart from the arena and called out the first two contestants, he Boulder and the Hippo. The Boulder made the first move by kicking a big rock towards the Hippo's face, but that did nothing on him. The Hippo had chewed the rock before spitting it out, and began to jump that moved the whole arena. It was a close call for the Boulder, he had managed to prevent himself from falling out of the ring by earthbending a piece of an earth ledge before throwing it to the Hippo. It hit his head hard, and it made the Hippo mad, but before anything, he was thrown out of the ring.

' Heh, not bad, but still sloppy.'

Sakura then had popped a vein at Sokka's cheering for the Boulder, and was rather tempted to throw a rock at him. The next opponent was a man dressed as a Fire Nation, and Sakura guessed it was the annoying sandbender Miz. This guy didn't last long, after he had sang a song about the Fire Lord, everyone boo'd at him before throwing rocks and junk at him.

"Booo, go back to the Fire Nation!"

After Sokka had threw a rock at his head, Miz was trapped in the ground by the Boulder, and the Boulder made a pillar for him to stand on. Miz had begged him, but the Boulder only smirked before jumping off and hit the ground hard, launching Miz out of the ring where the Avar and his friends. Sakura only rolled her eyes before yawning, getting bored, but then twitched as Sokka mocked at the Miz.

' I swear if he doesn't shut up-'

Sakura couldn't take Sokka's cheering anymore and threw a rock at his head. It was hard enough for Sokka to fall on top of the boulder, making Katara and Aang jerk in surprise. Sakura scoffed before crossing her arms and glared at him.

' If he enjoys the Boulder so much, he may as well lay on top of one and shut up.'

The Boulder had defeated 3 more fighters, who's names Sakura couldn't remember, and the audience cheered. Now it was time that her little sister will end this and go they can go back home. As Xin Fu announced the last round between the Boulder and her sister, as her nickname The Blind Bandet, Toph had mocked the Boulder. He only stared at her, and Sokka was cheering for her to lose. Sakura was trying so hard to keep her cool, this guy was obviously an idiot. As the match start, none of them moved at first, but Sakura could see that the Boulder was sweating, guessing that he is nervous since she is the champion. Then the Boulder move, he took one step, and was ready to earthbend against Toph, but her sister was faster. When the Boulder's foot hit the ground, he was suddenly forced to make a split, and he whined out loudly in pain. Toph had then took a few steps forward before made a quick chop with her hand, and three pillars came out the ground and hit the the guy's back. The Boulder went flying and spinning towards the wall, crashing hard against it and fell to the ground, making Sakura wince.

' That's going to leave a mark.'

"Your champion, and still is, The Blind Bandet!"

The crowds cheered for her, making Toph grin and Sakura smile, but then Sakura blinked as Aang stood up and walked towards the arena. Xin Fu had come back down with Toph's reward, but then he announced if anyone wants to fight her. Those who defeated Toph, wins a sack of gold, everyone was quiet, not volunteering.

"What!? No one dares to face her!?"

"I will!"

Xin Fu had a sad pout on his face as Aang approached them with a hopeful and excited smile. Sakura raised an eyebrow, wondering and studying what he was planning, but then popped a vein when Sokka screamed.

"Go Aang! Avenge the Boulder!"

Katara gave Sokka a look while Sakura glared at him, but sighed and turn her attention back to the ring. Xin Fu left the arena again, leaving the two young benders to fight. Sakura then giggled while the crowd made a noise what Toph said.

"Do people really want to see 2 little girls fighting out here?"

"I really don't want to fight you, I just want to talk."

"Boooo, no talking!"

"Don't boo him!"

' Jeez, what is wrong with this guy?'

Sakura glared at Sokka while he got a smack from Katara, but then sighed and looked back at her sister's match. She could see how frustrated and angry Toph was getting because she's having trouble to "see" where Aang is. He had tried to protest, but Toph ignored him and threw a boulder at him, but it backfired and Aang's airbending knocked her out of the ring. At first everyone was quiet, stunned that Aang had defeated the Blind Bandet, but then they cheered for him. Sokka and Katara ran towards the arena, while Aang tried to get Toph to listen to him, but to no vail. He looked depressed as he came back to the ring as he got hugged by a happy Sokka who held the sack of gold and the belt. Sakura stood up and retreat out of the building, and groaned as she knew what will happen next. Oh she'll be hearing her little sister being cranky and mad all the way back home. She's not looking forward to it.

' Spirits, have mercy on my soul.'

...

And we are done! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Until next time!