Olivia

Harry cannot explain his unusual hatred of surprises. He hates surprise parties, he hates unexpected phone calls, he hates London's unpredictable weather, he hates movies plot twists, he hates changing plans at the last minute, and most of all, he hates uninvited visitors. But somehow ever since moving in with Y/N, he's been facing all of the above on a daily basis. And today is one of those days when a surprise just casually shows up at his front door.

Y/N has a presentation for her business club this morning, so when Harry wakes up she is already gone. As Harry's making himself a sandwich for breakfast, the first and probably only guest of the day rings on his doorbell. He knows it's not Y/N because whenever she forgets the keys she would just stand outside and shout out his name, the same thing happens when Niall comes to visit and the door's locked.

Harry rolls his eyes and leaves the sandwich on the kitchen counter to go see who it is, hoping that this person won't ruin his entire day.

"It is you!"

Before Harry can react, the blonde haired stranger pulls him into a hug and tells him how thrilled she is to finally see him again. Shocked and confused, he grabs her by the arms and slightly pushes her away.

"Wait, do I know you?!"

"Haz, you don't remember me?!"

There is only one person in this entire world who calls him by that nickname, and now that he has a better look at her face, he just doesn't believe in his own eyes that she's actually here in person.

"Ollie!" Harry almost tackles his childhood best friend to the ground with that hug, causing Olivia to squeal but starts laughing anyway.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" Harry doesn't even realize how big his smile is, he's just overjoyed that she came back to him after all those many years.

"I just arrived here two days ago. Last week I visited your mum and she gave me your address!"

Olivia finally breaks the hug. With both hands on his shoulders, she takes a step back to admire how much he's grown.

"And look how tall you are! When I left we were the same height! Now you're a head taller than me! What is this?! And your voice! Oh my God!"

"It's called puberty!" Harry rolls his eyes. "And thank you, you look great, too!"

Olivia puts her hands on her hips and squints her eyes at him in doubt. "Really? Because I think my boobs are still a bit small."

To his surprise, she actually places both hands on her breasts and squeezes them right in front of him. Harry immediately clears his throat and turns away. If this had happened before he began dating Y/N, he would've found it completely normal for the nature of their friendship. But he's in a relationship now, it's uncomfortable to see another girl do something like that.

"Boobs scare you now?" Olivia covers her mouth and gasps. "Haz, are you gay?!"

"No!"

"It's fine if you are though."

"What? No, love!" He shakes his head and chuckles at her funny reaction. "I've got a girlfriend now so...yeah..."

"It'd be more believable if you said you were gay."

"Nope. My girlfriend lives here with me."

Olivia looks at her friend with bug eyes and slack-jawed, arms crossed in front of her chest. Of course she's aware that it's been years since they last saw each other, and he's definitely not the same sixteen year old boy she knew anymore, but she didn't expect Harry to turn into someone who would move in with his first serious girlfriend!