PUBLISHING FLATMATE

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

So a while ago, I posted an announcement saying I was thinking about self-publishing the Flatmate series (ebook/paperback). And if you're following me on Tumblr or signed up to my Patreon, you might already know this, but if you only know me from Wattpad, I'm here to tell you that I'm officially working on the second draft of this book. I hope to get it done by the end of the year!

What's going to be in the published version:
- I'm changing Harry's last name, giving Y/N a name and changing the names of the 1D members.
- Y/N's name is going to be Andi (Hạ An) Lê. She's Viet (because I'm Viet and I want more Viet reps in romance novels!). Her Viet name is Hạ An, which means "a peaceful summer". I'm excited to introduce parts of my culture into the story!
- Niall is going to be Niko (Nicholas) Hyde.
- Layla is going to be introduced earlier on in the book and has more roles in the plot of this first book.
- I'm still open for suggestions for the names of Liam and Louis, but I'm thinking maybe Lee and Lucas (?). There will be more of them as well!
- Andi is going to be less tolerant and a little more savage. Her bickering with Harry throughout their love/hate phase is going to be top tier.
- The plot stays the same but there will be (quite many) new scenes!
- I'm not sure if there will be new characters because I make up stuff as I go, but if there are, it'll be a nice surprise!

I post snippets of the published version on my Tumblr @/heyyyharry in the hashtag #flatmate published. Follow me there for more! Feel free to ask questions or let me know what you expect from the published version!

Thank you for supporting this story!
Love,
Allie
14/08/2021