Thank You!

None of this would have ever happened if not for you, my readers.

This is for the people who were here before I started editing, for the ones who were here on the eighth of July 2018 when this story first started and those of you who stayed until July 2019 when I finished editing for good.

To the few people that have been here since the very first chapter and have stayed with me until I finished editing, both times, for you I am forever thankful.

To the people that comment on my chapters, you are the best and I honestly couldn't be more thankful that you took the time out of your day to comment on something that I wrote. It baffles me beyond words. Your comments inspire me to continue writing or editing.

To the people who were here when this book was titled Secret For The Mad, you're a real OG and I love you to the moon and back.

To the people who vote on every chapter that I re-post, I know who you are and it makes me smile every time I see that you have read the new chapter.

To those who stayed after I pulled a disappearing act with this book and took it down for a couple of months, thank you for welcoming it back when I started to edit.

To people who have read the prologue and then left, lol sorry.

To the people who gave me ideas when I couldn't think of anything.

To Galactica610, you've been here since the very beginning and you're still here. Without you, I don't think I could have finished this book.

This story has been my own little creation, I'm pretty happy with it for my first piece of proper writing. Although, when I look back in a couple of years I will most likely cringe at everything but for now I am happy with what I have done with this book.

FUN FACTS:
- The original plot-twist for Robin getting stolen was that Harper's dad actually stole Robin, that's why he was away all the time. He was stealing horses. I decided against using this, obviously.

- I used to dedicate chapters to people, I stopped doing that and they have now all been removed.

- This book started as first person POV and present tense. I then edited it to third person POV and past, and then I went through again and edited some bits out.

- I renamed Harper's mother from Samantha to Julie after I realized that Sam and her shared the same name.

- Harper's brother Miles was created in the final round of editing.

- I've deleted four chapters in total during editing, I could get rid of another one if I wanted but I'm just going to leave it for now.

- Harper's dad didn't get a name until the final edit.

- I changed so many plot points during editing.

- There was a scene after Raven running back after Zoe where Harper and Pin kissed on the beach but I cut that out hehe.

With season 3 out, as of July 2019, the sequel will be starting soon.

I added definitions to the start of every chapter, one of them is the title of the sequel. Can you guess which one is the title?

Much love,

- Angelica.

I made these a little while ago, they're social media accounts for Harper and Pin! enjoy :)

Harper -

Pin -