//Chapter 7//

Abstract; (adj.)
/ˈabstrakt/
1.
existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.
"abstract concepts such as love or beauty."
Synonyms: theoretical, conceptual, notional

-

When she turned the corner to the stable a few days later, the girls rushed up to her.

"Harper!" Jade grabbed her arm and pulled her into Raven's stable, "we have to talk to you!"

Harper's eyebrows furrowed, "what's going on? What's happened?"

Becky hushed her, "Zoe caught Pin stealing sedatives in the tack room!" Becky explained to Harper; Harper felt her blood run cold. Worry blossomed in her chest; they had caught Pin stealing sedatives for Rey.

"What?" Harper painted on a confused and worried tone, she had to lay it on thick, so they didn't find out that she already knew.

"We've figured out that Pin is a horse thief." Zoe said as she pulled out a sedative from her pocket, "It's totally obvious but we just need proof!"

"We've set up badger cam to keep an eye on the horses so that Pin doesn't try anything, you can join if you like." Jade loaded up an app, Harper had to roll with it, Harper joined the app. Across the screen, she could see the different camera's they had set up.

"Alright then." Harper kept her voice steady.

» » »

The four girls split off to do their own things, Becky and Jade had to go the pier with Ben and Zoe was just going to chill on the hay bales. Harper asked Zoe if she wanted to help with Robin, but she just wanted to keep an eye on Raven.

Harper saw that Sam was around the yard, so she had to make sure to do her chores. She swept through the yard and filled up some hay nets. She tried to look out for Pin to tell him, but she couldn't see him around the yard.

The buzz about pony camp was spreading all around the yard; she had handed in her form a few days ago. Honestly, she was very excited for pony camp. The group of girls were really looking forward to it, the four of them had become very close over the last couple of weeks.

Harper carried on working through her daily chores, she mucked Robin's stall out, filled his hay net and water, and threw his rugs into the washing machine. The washing machine at the yard was big enough to put rugs inside, which was really handy.

Once she had finished her chores, she decided to lunge Robin as she hadn't done that in a while. She walked into his stable and put his headcollar on with the lunge rein attached. As she walked towards the empty flat field that was also used as an arena when the main one was busy, she saw a long whip there. She picked it up and swung the gate open and closed it after Robin walked through.

Harper lengthened the lunge rein and worked Robin through his paces. Throughout the session Robin behaved very well, Harper had trained him with voice commands when he was a foal.

At the end of the session, Harper left the whip in the field and reined Robin in. When she was walking towards the gate, she saw Marcus standing there, he opened the gate for her.

"Hi Marcus, what's up?" Harper walked past him, and Marcus joined her side.

"Would you mind joining me for a jump demo at pony camp? Someone other than me should jump too." Marcus asked Harper as they walked back into the main part of the yard.

"Okay, pony camp starts at nine tomorrow, right?" Harper double checked as she led Robin into his stable.

"Yeah, could you make sure you're tacked up for nine though? People will need to watch something between sign in and the start." Marcus informed Harper kindly as he took the lunge rope for her.