Thirty

3 Weeks Later...

Skylar tapped her foot and bit her lip.

She was engaged. To Mikey Way. And she couldn't believe it. So, to celebrate, the band and wives were going out, including the kids.

God she was nervous, she had to tell them a very big secret. She hadn't even told Mikey yet... And she couldn't keep it from him forever.

"Sky are you ready?" That voice made her jump. Mikey. She looked at him through the mirror, his skin was tan, and he had on a leather jacket. "Yeah." Then he came over and hugged her from behind. Then she rubbed over his tattoo.

RIP Michael James Way Jr. 12-13

They had both got it on they're wrist, and it made her feel alittle better that people still cared.

"C'mon, let's go." He kissed her on the forehead and patted her shoulder.

Will he still be able to function?

------------

My head, palms and chest were sweating. The car ride was quiet with Blink-182 playing through the speakers. I knew I wanted to let it out, tell him.

But I couldn't... I had to wait...

Mikey finally parked in a parking space. And we both got out of the car, and walked into the restraunt. It was classy and well lit. The food smelled amazing. And the music was good.

Then without talking to the woman at the booth, we walked over to our table. Everybody was talking, except Diana. Of course she was rapping a 2 Chainz song. Not caring who heard.

"Auntie Sky!" Bandit smiled, as I sat down. "Hey Beezy, whatchu doin'?"

"Nothin' I made you a pictuwe today, but I left it at home." She frowned. I gave her a smile "That's okay." I said wiping my face with the sleeve of my dress.

It was gonna be a loooong night.

------------

After everybody was done with they're meals and dessert. Frank, of course thought it would be okay if the adults had a drink.

I got nervous. I can't drink. I can't.

As they passed the champange, around and after Lyn-Z poured her's, she passed it to me. And I looked down at my lap. Not looking at bottle.

"Skylar?" Gerard asked me. "Aren't you going to get some?" Gerard wasn't drinking any, sober. Duh.

"No- I'm not hungry-- I mean thirsty!" I told him.

"Sky... What's the matter?" I felt eyes on me. I coughed. "Nothing."

"You can't hide-"

"Okay, you wanna know?! Huh Gee huh!" I stood up. "I'm pregnant! Happy?"

Everybody had stopped eating around us.

Uh-Oh.

"You are?!?" Mikey said with a grin. He stood up and gave me a hug.

"Yes. Yes I am."

Then he kissed me on the forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

---------

~Sad music starts playing.~ DANG! DIS THE LAST CHAPTER OF FRANK AND SKYLAR! ~Cries.~ WATEVA! IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW! -.-