Twenty-Nine

"They ask me what I do, and what I do it for, and when I die, bury me inside the Gucci store, all I want for my birthday, is a big booty hoe!" Diana sung at the top of her lungs. She did a little dance to go along with it. And then she started awkwardly twerking next to the little 5 year old boy.

"SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY, SO I CALL HER BIG BOOOOTY!" She continued to twerk, and the little boy cringed at her, then moved away.

The lobby was filled with the doctors and nurses. And Diana's singing...

"Diana?"

"Hah, Yeezy Yeezy how ya doin' huh?"

"Diana?"

"It's my birthday I deserve to be greety huh? You go downstairs and-"

"DIANA FREAKIN' LIMA!"

(Yes I still remember your last name! -.- FORGIVE ME IF I GOT IT WRONG! D:)

Diana took the chords out of her ears.

"What?"

Skylar was about to talk. But Diana held up her hand. "Trick, don't kill my vibe." She said, quoting Kendrick Lammar.

"Can we just leave?" She heard the seriousness in Sky's voice.

She sighed. "Yeah."

She put away her IPod and they walked out of the entrance with silence.

Heading over to the car.

"Sky, you okay?"

"No. Take me home. I don't wanna hear it... At all." She said. Wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Skylar, it's not your fault-"

"You don't understand! It was my fault, you think everybody is just always perfect with no problem?! When are you gonna grow up!?" She said blinking mildly hard. Tears started streaming down her face.

"Sky, calm down, don't cry. Please..." Diana frowned, and sighed.

Skylar dropped to the cold ground hugging her knees, crying, it was a habit, but only sometimes.

Then, she felt a water dropping on her clothes, soaking her hair.

It was raining.

"Diana, just- I can't. I'm sorry..." Sky was shivering and bit her lip. Then sniffed, feeling warm hands wrap around her.

"Sky, don't cry."

"Frank?"

She looked up at her older sibling. Then smiled, letting the cold water splash her face.

"Skylar... it's alright, okay? Your gonna be okay. We'll get you home safe. Back home with mom." He smiled and told her. Then they both got off the ground.

It rained harder. "Mikey wants to speak to you." Which made her frown. Not in a bad way, she missed him.

Then the three walked over to the bus, Ray, Mikey and Gerard stood by the door. Mikey gave a warm smile, wet from the rain.

He gave her a hug. Then took her hand, taking her over to the other side of the bus.

"Skylar, I'm so sorry..." He mumbled. Then she sighed. "It's not your fault. It's mine. I drunk while I was pregnant. And Chris beat me." He kissed her forehead. "Skylar, i'm gonna take you somewhere special. And make you happy." Then he took her hand and they walked away from the bus, down the street.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mikey, it's night, why are we at the beach. And it's raining why are we here?" I asked. He gave me a smiled. Then we sat down in the sand.

"I know this crappy, and we're sitting in wet sand. And everything is wrong, but I need to ask you something..."

I gave him a smile.

"Yes?"

"Sky... Will you marry me?" He bit his lips.

"You- Are you serious?" I could feel my tears coming back.

"Is that a no...?" Mikey did his poker face.

"Mikey Way, your a loser!" I giggled. "Of course I will!" I told him. Then the rain stopped, and I we smashed are lips on to each others. I then rolled on top of him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---------

SHOORT CHAPTER! D: