Sixteen

"Skylar, Skylar? You awake?"

"Go away." I mumbled, wrapping myself tighter in my blanket.

"Skyy, it's time to get up."

"For what?"

"Because it's time to go home." I heard Gerard say. I quickly faced toward him. "What? No, we're still on tour..." He put his finger to my lips. "Shhh, take my hand." He said holding his hand toward me. I looked at it, then him. He nodded.

I placed my hand in his and we floated up in the sky, the bus disappeared, everything did, and Gerard's clothes started coming off, and his Black Parade outfit appeared on him. So did mine.

We were in the city of the Black Parade.

I started to talk but I couldn't, Gerard's hair started turning white, we landed on the ground and my black dress bounce a little.

"Gee, why are we here?" I asked. He smirked, his hand still in mine. "War."

"What? With who?" I sounded a little dumb, but I just wanted to know. "The Killjoys."

WTF?!? Okay, now I don't sound so dumb anymore, do I?

"And that's not all, we have the Revengers and Bullet Lovers. We want what they have." He said, leading me into a huge mansion. "Okay... What's that?" I asked.

"Helena."

Somebody just shoot me now...

"Helena? You're grandma?" I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. "No, but one day she will be mine."

"Okay, this is creeping me out, where's the rest of the guys?" I said, crossing my arms.

He smirked. 

"Stop being good looking and tell me!" I demanded. But he continued to smirked and crossed his arms.

Okay, don't answer me...

Whatever I didn't need any Ovaries anyway...

"Oh, the lieutenants? Yes, they're in the kitchen." He finally answered me. I walked passed him and went to find the kitchen.

Bathroom, closet, bedroom, ooh! The kitchen! I went into it and found the boys sitting around a table talking and-

Bob?

"Bob? What are you doing here?" I asked. I haven't seen Bob in months, I mean we would still meet up and go hang out like old times when we were bored but... 

They all stopped talking and looked at me. "Diana?" He looked at me. "Don't call me that." I said. walking towards them. Frank grabbed my hand.

"That's you're name, and we're calling you that."

"Whoa, back off bro, why are you so serious?" I said snatching my hand back.

He gave me a glare, and I rolled my eyes at him. "Hey Fro Fro Bear!" I said going over and giving Ray a hug.

He gave me a warm smile. "It's Raymond, and hello Diana." He said.

I let go and ignored my middle name.

"Mikey Bear!" I said running toward Mikey. I smashed my lips on his and released.

He gave me a shocking look and blushed. Yeah, he probably didn't know.

"Diana, are you going to kiss everybody or are you gonna help us with a plan?" Frank asked annoyed.

I looked on the table and saw pictures, maps, and other information, easy.

I pointed to the Revenge picture of Gerard. "He obviously has Helena, so we go for the Revengers, ask some of the army to go after the Killjoys so they won't be a problem." I shrugged, brushing back some of my white hair, I forgot I even dyed it for this era.

 "How do you know all of this?" Frank asked me.

I ignored him, "Bob, Toro, I want you on our weapons, Mikey army, I want you to get them ready for war in the next... 2 days."

They all nodded and ran off to do what they were asked.

"I so proud of my Skyy Skyy Bear." Frank said.

Huh?

"What happened to Diana?" I asked him.

Then he brought me in for a hug and I chuckled. "You know I just love messin' with you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

~~~~~

I sat in front of the diner on the dirt ground, staring up at the sky, the stars were wonderful.

Kobra sat next to me. 

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think we'll ever get her?" I asked him.

"I think this is crazy... The Killjoys aren't ready for any of this, we're just..."

"I know Kobra, but Party misses her, she was your's  too. And if he and The Killjoys are gonna die in this war to get her, then that's what we're gonna do."

~~~~~

"Gerard, they want her, let's just give her up." I said shrugging.

Gerard turned toward me. "No! If they wanna go to war for her then that's what i'll do!" He yelled at me.

We were at the old cemetery, it's usually where The Revengers hang out, eh creepy.

"Gee, calm down, I don't want anybody to get hurt," I said "I love her just like you do, and I love everybody else in this gang, and I don't wanna see them go to war and die just because you're being stubborn!"

"I'll go..." 

Me and Gee turned our heads, there she was.

Helena.

"Hi." We both waved at her.

"If i'm that important, then i'll leave."

Gerard's eyes went wide. "What?" 

"I don't wanna be trouble... I just wanna leave, if it's gonna be so much havoc." Helena said.

Gerard walked toward her and gave her a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

They let go and looked each other in the eyes, then they-

WTF?!?

I jumped up from the couch breathing heavily.

The boys, Grace and Sam looked at me.

"What's the matter." Ray asked.

I looked at Gerard.

"But you, and then Kobra-- and Helena! Bob was there and-"

"My Chemical Romance, your interview is ready!" This lady yelled walking past us.

"Tell us later." Mikey said kissing me on the cheek.

I shut up and walked out to our interview.

Remind me never to go to sleep again.

~~~~~

♥♥♥ :)

Skyy