Six

I stood tiredly behind the backstage door.

Apparently LA isn't making me anymore tired than I already am. 

It's not that I'm mad or anything just really tired. Frank woke me up at last night screaming about spider nightmares, then he woke me up to kill a actual spider. Screaming like a 5 year old, and he's supposed to be the big brother.

I heard the door open and turned my head. It was Gerard. "We're on in 2." He said. When I didn't reply, he put his arm around my shoulder. "You alright Sky?" He asked with his soft voice.

"Perfect Gee." I said giving him a 'I'll tell you later' face. He nodded and we ran in the door.

When we got on stage, the crowd was screaming so hard, I thought I'd go deaf.

"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK KILLJOYS!?!" Gerard screamed into his microphone. Yep, I was for surely deaf.

We started off with 'Na Na Na' dancing and singing around on stage, I smiled a bit, not feeling tired anymore.

~~~~~

 We had done a lot of songs.

Hot, sweaty, and energetic.

I waved to the crowd and they started chanting; "Skylar, Skylar, Skylar!"

I smiled and blew them a kiss. Which only resulted into the crowd to scream louder.

The lights went out. I ran over to the drum set, grabbing my water bottle, I took a few swigs and set it back down.

The lights came back on, as Ray started playing the first few chords.

Ah, 'Honey'. My favorite song on Bullets along with 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You.'

I started singing and jumping along with my brother, This right here, this is our song.

After the song, we all waved to the crowd and left the stage.

The adrenaline soon went down, I was exhausted.

I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.