Seventeen

So uh, this is the part of the story were everything goes wrong, right? No? Well, too bad. I'm about to tell you anyway.

So it was a normal night? Hmm? Oh, okay. So let's start from the beginning...

~~~~~

"Yes! Guys get in here!" I yelled jumping up and down. I couldn't believe it!

Sam and Grace were out shopping, that leaves me and the boys.

"What happened?" They said coming in my hotel room.

"Guys, I just got a call from Brian, and guess what?" I squealed.

"What." Ray said.

"WE'RE FRICKIN' GOIN' TO THE MTV MUSIC AWARDS!!!" I screamed.

The room erupted in cheers and everybody was happy, even Mikey smiled.

Just kidding, he was doing his normal Poker Face.

"When is it?" Gerard asked.

"Two weeks!" I said. 

"Seriously?" Frank said picking me up.

"Yeeess! Big bro!" 

I didn't know why we were being big fan girls so much, we've been to a couple of shows in our career.

"Good, we shall now celebrate by going to our concert," I said. "Which is in 30 minutes."

"Well, we're alright, let's go." Frank said leaving my room.

"What about Sam and Grace?" Mikey asked.

"I'll text them to meet us there." Ray said picking up my phone

We walked out of the hotel room happy, and I didn't even know it was gonna happen that night.

~~~~~

We made it backstage, with like? What? 25 minutes to spare. I sat on the couch in our dressing room.

 "Hey, where are Sam and Grace?" I asked as Ray sat next to me.

"Oh, they said they'd be here, they would be a little late though."

"Why?"

"Tire went flat, they said they were driving and it went straight flat, I think it was about some glass in the street or something?" Ray shrugged. Frank, Gerard and Mikey sat in the corner talking randomly.

"Alright I can-"

"Excuse me Ms.Iero?

We all stopped talking. I looked and saw a woman with black hair sticking her head in the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"You have a visiter..." She said with softness in her voice. I got up and walked to the door. My jaw dropped when I saw who it was...

"Chris?" I said closing the door behind me. That lady walked down the hall back to other stuff, ignoring us.

"I missed you Skyy." He smiled taking me hand. I snatched it back.

"Why are you here?" I wasn't just about to fall into the palm of his hands, i'm not easy. 

"For you."

"I don't want you."

"C'mon don't be like that..." He smiled.

"Why shouldn't I? You cheated on me with another girl, that tells me you don't love me!" I yelled at him.