Five

I sat bored looking out the window of the tour bus. Everybody was hugging each others kids and wives.

Bandit turned around and saw me, she smiled and waved. I waved back.

After everybody was done, the boys finally hopped on the bus.

Ray came and sat next to me, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Fro Fro Bear." I said. He looked up at me. "Hi." He mumbled.

"I'm bored. Play a game with me." I looked out the window at the sunrise. 

"Like what?"

"Patty cake!" I started clapping like a little 5 year old. Maybe I do have a little Frank in me.

Ray sat up and we started clapping each others hands.

"Patty cake, patty cake, bakers man, bake me a cake as fast as you can..."  I stopped. "What?" Ray asked me.

"I forgot the rest."

Frank walked in with a bottle of water sweating a little. 

"Uh oh, I know that face!" I pointed my finger at him.

"What face?" He raised a eyebrow at me.

Me and Ray looked at each other and said in unison; "Frerard."

Frank frowned. "You mad bro?" I hit my chest then smiled at him. Frank and Gerard hated when the fans shipped them. Secretly though, Mikey, Ray, and I loved it. We even have our own fan club meetings when Gee or Frank earn't around.

"Oh, speaking of couples, how's Chris?" Frank asked.

He's probably with Sarah. 

"Awesome. He's in California visiting his parents." I lied. What? If I tell Frank what happend between me and Chris, he'd go all big brother protective and then try to fight Chris.

I leaned over and buried my face into Ray's afro.

 I miss him.