Twenty-One

I blinked.

Where was I? A beach?

Nice.

I don't think i've been to the beach since I was a kid. I went to my family Reunion. 

The sand was perfect, white and it smelled like... cherries?

Yum.

I took a step. My toes dug into the sand. 

"Hello child." 

I turned around quickly. 

"Whoa, are you like my guardian angel?" I asked the random person who stood in front of me. Hey, wait a minute... Oh my...

"YOU'RE MARYLIN MONROE!" I squealed.

She nodded. "Yes I am." 

"ERMAHGERD! SORRY FOR BEING A COMPLETE FANGIRL, BUT I JUST LOVE YOU MAN!" I tackled her with a tight hug.

She chuckled. "Yes, I understand, now I must take you back to my home." 

"I would love to!" I said with a huge grin on my face. She took my hand and lead me to a huge beach house. Wow.

"So, um, what's this place called?" I asked her. "It's called Beach Waters sweetie." I looked confused at her. "What?" She shook her head. "It's where all the great artist in the past go, and this is where we live."

"Whao, so am I a great artist?"

"Yes you are." Yay!

We finally reached the mansion, when she opened the door, my jaw dropped open.

Everybody looked at me. 

My eyes went wide when I saw who else was here...

Kill me.

That's not him... Is it?

"Freddie Mercury?" I looked at him, he looked at me. 

Wait till I wake up, Gerard and Frank are gonna be so jealous!

"Sir, I- love the song- you rock... Can I touch you man?" I asked him. He chuckled and walked up to me. Everybody still staring at us.

He held out his hand toward me. Whoa, i'm obviously dreaming...

And I shook it.

"Dude you're just freaking awesome- I mean, you sing good..."

"Nice to meet you too." He spoke. I wanna lick his face right now...

Keep calm Skylar, no fan girling.

"So, am I kind of dead right now?" I asked. "Technically, yes. You're in a coma." Marylin said. Everybody else went back to talking, and having random conversations. "But you get to choose if you would like to die or not." I looked wide eyed at her. "Why would I wanna die? I have a family, and people that care about me." Freddie chuckled. "Mind if I take her?" He asked Marylin, and she nodded.

He took my hand and took me to the back of the mansion, where there was a big pool. And tables and chairs, and a Hot Tub. Nice.

"So, um... What did you wanna talk about?" I asked him. "Why won't you die sweet heart?" I'm a little freaked out, because Freddie Mercury just called me sweet heart, and just asked me, why won't I die...

Yep, Geezy is gonna be jelly...

"Why should I?"

"Because here, there's no pain, no real world, nothing anybody can tell you." No pain?

"What do you mean, no pain?" 

He sighed.

Then he looked at a old wine bottle that sat on one of the tables, and smiled at me. 

He wouldn't...

No.

Before I could say anything else, he smashed it across my head.

"WHAT WAS THAT- Wait... I didn't feel that..." 

"Exactly."

Whoa.

"Sir, can I hit you?" He nodded and I slap him clean in the face. He still looked at me. Like he didn't even feel it.

"That was awesome! I mean't the no pain thing, not smacking you..." I said to him. He nodded. "You can live here with us, all your all favorite artist."

"Can I think about it?" He nodded and left with out another word. I looked at the pool. I sat down slightly sticking both of my feet in. It was warm.

~~~~~

I stared at Skylar's sleeping body. 

"Wake up..."

"Diana?"

I looked up at Gee. Everybody else went out to the mall, the kids wanted to go out. Except Frank he went to go talk the doctor somewhere else.

"Hey Gee..." He patted my back. "She'll wake up..." I just hope he's right. Then he put his arm around me. My heart started pounding a little, I kind of still had feelings for him.

Don't judge me.

We stood in silence, looking at Sky.

Then I felt lips on my cheek. I jumped out of Gerard arm.

"Gee? What was that for? You're married, man!" I said rubbing my face. He blinked back and looked at me. 

"Sorry I- I'm just..." He sighed looking a little embarrassed, then he started rubbing the back of his head.

I know I liked it, I couldn't resist. 

So then I did it.

I grabbed him by his shirt. And I smashed his lips on mine. Whoa.

What am I doing? He has a wife!

But it felt good...

Plus he was kissing back.

Stop it.

But you know you like it.

I released and looked at him.

"This never happened man!" I said and he nodded his head.

I saw the door open, Gee turned around and looked with me. "Hey Frank..."

Frank sniffed and walked in sitting on the couch, his eyes were swollen.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said, she's bad. She'll have to go in to surgery to get the bullets out. If she wakes up." He shrugged.

Just wake up Sky...

I just wonder what she's thinking.

~~~~~

Whateva, it was short because I feel like it. :P