Let's talk in your car

TW: Sexual content (this chapter contains some sort of sexual parts or a sexual scene so if you aren't comfortable with reading that sort of thing, skip this chapter or skip past that part)

Talia's POV

I was taken by surprise when Mia told me the opposite of what I thought she was going to say.

"I pick you, Talia." She smiled at me. Her smile was so pretty. She was a fairly attractive girl.

I closed the distance between us and kissed her. She held onto me and kissed back. She pushed me gently against the wall. Her lips wandered down my neck. I held onto her waist with one hand, the other on the back of her neck.

We stopped suddenly when there was two sets of footsteps that came into the bathroom. I looked at Mia and gestured to the toilet. Mia went and stood on the toilet seat making sure her head wasn't above the stall wall. I stood there in the corner of the stall.

"You know, Mia and Jay are such a cute couple. But Mia has been acting weird lately." The one girl said. I couldn't really recognize whose voice it was.

The other girl spoke. Shit, it was Ashley Pikstrad. "They're a dumb couple if you ask me. Mia is a bitch and deserves to rot. Besides, Jay is hot and she's not worthy of him."

"Are you really into her boyfriend? Do you know how messed up that is? They're in a relationship." The other girl replied sounding concerned for Mia.

"Well, he's cheating on her anyways. And I'm one of the girls he's hooked up with." She said sounding proud followed with a chuckle.

I looked at Mia and she seemed really angry. She looked over at me and I mouthed the words 'It's okay. Don't show them you're mad. Just stay here and stay calm.'

She nodded and then Ashley went into detail about her and Jay having sex and Mia lost it. Mia opened the stall door slamming it against the wall. Luckily the corner I had stood in wasn't visible from the doorway so she wouldn't know we were in the stall together. I decided to eavesdrop. How would I even avoid it if that's all that was going on?

"Are you serious, Ashley? You're fucking MY boyfriend?"

Mia said boyfriend? Yeah they were still technically together, but I thought she was leaving him? Why does she seem to care so much if she's going to give him up?

Ashley laughed. "Yeah, and by the sounds of it, he enjoyed it thoroughly. I bet you don't give him that much pleasure, do you?"

Mia scoffed. "Oh please, be serious, he gets a boner even when I touch his arm."

Ashley sounded annoyed. "I'll make him my boyfriend. He worships me."

"Fuck off, Ashley. He's my boyfriend and I won't let you take him. We've been together for almost 3 years now. You don't even know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah? Then why has he been fucking me instead of you? He told me the other night that you guys haven't had sex in almost a month."

"That's a lie. We had sex last week and even did last night too!" Mia blurted out. "And I'm sure his entire neighborhood knows my name very clearly."