I'm not even gay

Talia's POV

Before I knew it, I grabbed her face and kissed her. It wasn't a super long kiss because after a few seconds she pulled away.

I looked at her. I was scared she was gonna kick me out of her house, blackmail me somehow, and ruin my life. Or just think I'm absolutely revolting and never talk to me again.

Then to my surprise, she kissed me first this time. She was still straddling my lap.

People say when you have that real first kiss with the person you love and are meant to be with, it feels like fireworks, that's what I feel. More than that. It's like the fireworks were exploding in my stomach. I felt my heart racing as she slid her hands up my body. She didn't touch me in any place that people would say is inappropriate. The amount of respect is surprising.

Eventually she pulled back from the kiss and still had her one hand placed on the back of my head while the other was on the waistband of my pants.

We looked at each other for a few moments. Neither of us could speak a single word.

We were both breathing heavily. I didn't know what to say to her. This was my enemy. I mean although we technically haven't been that way anymore. Why would I be enjoying this? Can't I just be satisfied with being friends with her. Why do I want more?

I'm not even gay.

Eventually she sighed out a breath onto my face. I don't know how to describe it but it made me feel a different type of way. One feeling I've never felt before.

We couldn't stop looking at each other. It was like we were in our own universe.

I watched as her eyes kept wandering from my eyes to my lips. Back and forth.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed her. Right now. Really badly.

I finally spoke up. "Please. Do your absolute worst."
I bit my lip at the thought of it.

"I can't." She said softly. "I'm in a relationship."
She stared at me with regret.

My heart dropped. I had no words. I pushed her off of me. "What the fuck? Why would you not tell me that?" I said to her.

"Well, it's not like I asked you to kiss me, Woods. Nothing would ever happen between us and you know that. Maybe we shouldn't even be friends."

"Are you fucking serious?" I looked at her with a glare. "You're the one who asked me what we were. I might've said just friends but you sure as hell haven't been making it seem that way." I got off of her bed. "I'm gonna go."

"Talia, I'm sorry."

"Okay, good for you." I mumbled grabbing my bag and walking out of the room. She followed me down the stairs calling my name yet I ignored her. I just left her house.

I wandered to the outside of the entrance of her house and stood there on the final step.

How could she do this to me? I've been wondering to myself, why would she do this? Yet, is it my fault? She never told me we'd be anything more. Why'd I act that way? I'm being so childish. Maybe we're just meant to be enemies.

So instead of going back inside like she may have expected me to, I started to walk off.

That was until I heard, "Talia, wait."

I turned around to see her standing in the door way with her hand on the doorknob.

"What do you want, Mia?"

"I want.." she didn't say anything more and walked up to me cupping my face. "I don't know what I want." She kissed me once more but I stopped her.

"Mia, what are you doing?"

"I want to make this a casual hook up or whatever you want to call it. I've never felt that good when kissing someone. Usually just the sex is good, but all of you to me is always good. I don't care if I'm in a relationship. He cheats on me all the time."

I hesitated. Should I take the offer? I really pondered on this. Why would this be any different than all the other people I've hooked up with?

Probably because it's her. My sworn enemy since we first met. But that shouldn't stop me from being a teenage girl with hormones. So, you could already guess what I decided to say to the offer.

"Let's do it."

—————————————————————————
A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter, although it was a short one. I've been kind of busy with school and lose motivation sometimes but I'll release another chapter really soon!

Hope you guys are doing well<3!