Jinxed

Talias POV

I stood up after gathering my notebook and pencil as the bell rang. I left the classroom and headed to my locker to grab my water bottle. I love gym class usually, but when you have that class with Mia Redfield— it's a different type of class.

She's absolutely annoying. She never even tries to participate in gym. She just sits on the sidelines on the bleachers with her beautiful wavy light brown hair. That hint of glare that hits it from the shining of lights. Ugh, why does she have to be pretty?

Anyways my point is she doesn't try in gym. She just sits on the bleachers staring at her stupid boyfriend. I don't know what she sees in him. He's awfully annoying. He's super stuck up and he's not even nice. She could do much better.

Not like I care about who she dates. Maybe she deserves the worst. She's my sworn enemy after all, so good thing she is dating that douche bag.

I then attempted to walk away from my locker turning to the right of me when I suddenly jump back from someone being next to my locker.

"Geez I really scared you huh?"
It was my best friend, Gigi.
Gigi has been one of my best friends for so many years. Ever since kindergarten. She's really pretty. Very easy on the eyes.

I look at her and her curly brown hair, her caramel swirled brown eyes, and then to her outfit.

"Yeah, you did scare me," I said still shaken up. "I guess I was lost in my thoughts."

"Well come on, we need to get to gym class, stop daydreaming."

"Okay sorry about that, but I'm not the only one who lovesssss to daydream." I said with a smirk.

"Pffftt, whaaaat? Me? Daydream? Neve-"

"Uh huh okay Gigi."

We walked into the gym with our water bottles and our bags filled with our gym clothes. We started walking to the locker room.

"I really hope Mia isn't in the locker room, I don't want to deal with her, especially with no teacher around."

"You'll be fine Talia, trust me, she never participates anyways!"

We then walked into the locker room. And there she was. I literally jinxed it. Gigi immediately turned around and walked back out, and I guess I just stood there.

Mia was in the middle of getting dressed when I began to really look at her. I couldn't help but stare at her. That astonishing jawline and her tan complexion.

She was absolutely jaw dropping. Too bad she was an asshole. I was still mad about her almost ruining English class. I hated that I had to sit across from her but the teacher did say it was my spot.

"Have a staring problem, Woods?"

She looked up at me. She noticed I was looking at her. Shit. She saw me possibly admiring her. I mean, I wasn't actually admiring her. That's ridiculous.

"Not at all, I was just absolutely disgusted by you. You have too high of an ego." I then rolled my eyes and went to walk past her, until I felt her grab my arm.