Part 33* I will wait for you

Ophelia's pov:

The last month I had made it my best months. Every Monday me and my friend group would go late night swimming on the beach and drink cherry slushies afterwards. Tuesday's and Wednesdays would be a mix really sometimes I would go to the movies with Javon or maybe go snorkelling with him on the beach. On Thursday's I would practise soccer with Kaylen and then go visit my family afterwards maybe go out for something to eat or go for a long summer walk. Friday's were sleepover days where I would sleep over at the Walton's and we would go on late night 7/11 trips and bake brookies and brownies. Saturdays I played soccer for my team then went to the mall with Paige or went bowling with Kylee. Sunday's I would go trampolining with my friends or Javon or maybe even go for sunny picnics with Javon right on the beach. Overall I spent everyday, every hour, every minute and every second with people I loved. My friends, my almost boyfriend and my family. It was the best month of my life. But it was all coming to an end. I was leaving Buford with my family and friends behind with it. No more late night swims in the ocean with Javon or sleepovers on Friday nights with the Walton's. No more visiting my granny every Sunday and walking to the park and getting cakes and hot chocolates. No more playing with my Paige every Saturday morning and winning almost every game. No more.

I had everything packed up and I had said my goodbye to my family, my friends and the Walton's. All except one Walton. Javon. He was gonna with us to the airport, but if he did I know that I wouldn't go. I was leaving in a hour and we were sat at our favourite spot. Sat on the beach. The cool breeze blowing by us make my wind blow and the silence killing us.

(guys skip to 33 secs on the vid)

"Javon" I say to him.

"Yeah ma?" he says .

"You will wait for me won't you".

"What do you mean?" he says.

"When the time is right, and we can finally be together, promise me that you won't have moved on. I don't mean that whilst I'm away that we can't go on in life and find new relationships, I just mean that when the time is right you'll wait for me right?" I say.

"I will wait for you" he says smiling.

"You will?" I say.

He grabs my shoulders turning me to face him "I will wait for you"

I smile.

"Go on then, tell me what's in store for our future" he says grinning.

"Well I have two different life's in mind. " I say smiling.

"We'd be huge actors who love to travel the world, staying in the best accommodations and swimming in blue oceans in Hawaii, shopping all day in NYC,  skiing in France and happily married." I smile.

"That sounds nice, go on what else?" he says smiling.

"Our other future we would be us living in a big white house with blue shutters and two kids. " I say.

"What are there names" he says grinning.

"Otto and nova " I smile.

"Them names are so you" he says  giggling. 

I giggle and carry on "Two years age difference and we'd have a dog and a cat. A little fluffy white cat called Olaf and a white cockapoo called bailey." I smile.

"And one of them lives will happen" he says smiling.

"Really, you promise?" I say widening my eyes.

"I promise, remember I will wait for you" he says holding his hands in mine.

I smile "And so will I".

We kiss our last kiss. It's sad but . I will wait for you.  

____________________________________________________________________

So this is basically the end of the story!

I'm gonna do a couple of extra chapters just because but again I hope you guys liked this book!

After this book Idk if ima be doing any more books for a while. My schedule is really full atm so I'm struggling to fit writing into it. 

But I'm super grateful for all you guys and all the support!

Bye <3