Part 15* New roles

Ophelia's pov:

Today was a very important day. Today was the day when I auditioned d for a mystery role in a movie, tv series, movie or even an advert! The point of a mystery roll was that they give you some lines to learn, they don't tell you what show or movie or advert it's for and they don't even tell you the name of your character!

I had been practising my script for months and today was finally the day when I go to audition. My dad agreed to take me and my sister wanted to come to, just to support me. Of course all my friends wanted to come but 5 friends INCLUDING Kaylen's little sister was way to many so I told them all I'd update them when I got back home. Today was the first day that my dad had been out in a long time. Recently, I had been doing the shopping for our family, washing the car, cleaning the house and cooking a lot to. I tried to not get as many takeaway's but without my dad being in control it was VERY hard to. 

I sat in the car biting my finger nails and looking out the car window. My leg started to shake up and down and my nerves started to kick in. 

"Hey hey, " my dad smiled placing his hand on my knee , "Your going to do great, don't even worry about it".

I smiled at him saying "Thanks dad." 

I hadn't seen him smile in a while. 

We soon then arrived at the place and I saw a big sign on the building saying 'HBO'.

Hbo? Omg it must be something on HBO. I can't believe it. As long as it's not euphoria. I couldn't imagine how awkward it would be to film season 3 Euphoria with Javon. 

My dad parks up and helps my sister out the car, locking up. I grab my sisters hand and take a deep breathe in before we enter the building. My dad goes straight up to the front desk.

"Hello, my daughter is here to audition for a mystery roll with ' Sam Levinson' at 3:15pm", he asks the lady at the desk. 

"Yes yes of course, what is her name and date of birth to check" she smiles.

"Ophelia summers, 30th of October 2006" he says smiling.

"Thank you!" she smiles typing on her computer, "I'll give Sam a message now would you like to sit down and wait ?" she asks.

My dad nods and thanks her as we take a seat.

"You'll do great" my sister Belle says smiling up at me. 

"Aw thank you Belley " I say kissing her forehead.

(Belley is a cute nickname I always call her).

A kind looking man walks towards us and says to me "Hi are you Ophelia summers?" 

I nod my head "Who's asking" I smile.

"Sam Levision , nice to meet you" he says shaking my hand then my dads and then nodding at my little sister. 

"If you'd like to follow me please Ophelia, I'm very sorry Mr Summers but you and your daughter will have to wait there for the time being" he says smiling.

"No no thats fine, good look Ophelia" he smiles.

"Yeah good look Fee Fee" Belle smiles.

I thank them start to follow this 'Sam'.

He leads me into a small audition room were there is two other ladies sat down at the desk.

They both smile and nod at me as Sam leads me in and goes to sit down in the middle of them.

"Ok this is Linda and Maisy and they work with me for the auditions," he said.

I nodded my head at them and smiled and they did the same.

"Ok so we will tell you the role, show and character after you've preformed your scene just so it doesn't over whelm you or anything" he smiled.

"Okay" I smile back.

"Ok go ahead whenever your ready" he says.

I nod my head starting the script ...

___________________

" I can't believe you , I- I can't believe you would do something like that" I said breathlessly covering my forhead and starting to pace the room.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry, It meant nothing" Sam said .

"Don't lie to me, don't you lie to me" I stutter tears forming in my eyes. 

"I'm sorry I-" Sam says.

"No no no, " I  choke back tears waving my arms in the air, "don't do that to me don't apologise to me when you don't mean it , I mean fucking Gia really? You told me nothing was going on" I struggle to put words out of my mouth wiping fake tears off of my face.

"Please listen to me," Sam says.

"No, you  don't get to talk just fucking leave" I say.

"What-" Sam says ,

"I said leave, get out, leave" I choke back tears.

"Please, let's talk it over Charlie" Sam says.

"No get the fuck out" I say starting to build up more anger.

"Char-" Sam says.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I scream bursting into fake tears and falling to my knees , head in hands.

________________________________
The scene ends and Sam, Maisy and Linda all clap for me as I stand up smiling and grinning as I wipe the fake tears away from my face. 

"That was amazing!" Sam exclaims. 

"Thank you so much!" I grin.

"Yes it truly was" Linda smiles.

"Best act I've seen so far" Maisy claps.

I bow sarcastically as they all laugh and Sam starts off saying "So now that you've don't a brilliant job of this role I'll tell you all the details about it!".

I smile and nod .

"So first off, the show you will be playing for is .... Euphoria!" he exclaims and the two lady's cover the mouths in excitement.

I cover my mouth in shock not knowing how to act but try to act as excited as possible.

"So your character will be called Charlotte Bennett, or known as Charlie bennet you would be 14 years of age and Rue Bennett's cousin if you've watched the show and , one of the main characters!" he exclaims.

I cover my mouth in surprise "I can't believe it thank you so much".

"Not a problem!" he smiles.

"So we will keep you updated on everything and contact you if you get the role! Which I'm sure you will " he chuckles.

I smile at him shaking his hand and thanking them as he leads me out the door and I run up to my dad and sister!

I give them a big hug telling them all about it . I would be absolutely THRILLED if I got this  role. But if I did that means I'd be working with Javon. Who stood me up, lied and randomly ended our friendship. I was the same age as his character to and would probably have some scenes with him since I would be a main character. I remembered the lines (since they were actually part of the actual euphoria season 3 script) and remembered that the girl I would be playing was talking about someone cheating on me with Gia. I knew Gia was Rue's sister and was the same age as Ashtray in the show. Could the boy who cheated on my almost character be Ashtray? I tried to stop overthinking it but I couldn't. Oh well, atleast I would be able to meet Zendaya.