Part 21* Filming and food.

Charlie Bennet's back story

Charlie was a fucked up kid. A fucked up kid , with fucked up parents, a fucked up background and a fucked up life.

Charlie's mom Nicole was half Filipino making Charlie quarter. The two had grown up in the Philippines since Charlie was 5 nearly 6.

Charlie's mom , Nicole ,  had one twin sister. This is Jasmine. The two grew up poor and never met there father since he died before they were born. There mother died a month before Charlie was born so she was never able to meet her. The two girls were struggling until Charlie's dad walked into Nicole's life.

Nick. Nick Coleman. Nick Coleman was a rich, white buisness man who had buisness in the Philippines. He met Charlie's mom on a night out when he was lost and Nicole was searching for food. She helped him and since them they started to see eachother and fell in love. Nick lived with Nicole in the Philippines. Soon Nicole became pregant. But knew that Nick didn't want any children. So she kept it from him. But she soon realised that she was getting bigger, and she couldn't just use "I gained weight" as an exuse. When she told him he beat her. He beat her trying to kill the baby inside of her. But instead it made her water broke. 

Nicole was rushed to hospital when her sister had found her and Nick had left. She then gave birth to baby Charlie two months early than she was supposto be born. She was born a premature baby. She barley surrvived but got a lot of help and grew into a healthy and happy baby. 

Nick was placed in prison for 5 years. Nicole couldn't believe that it was only 5 years but wanted to raise Charlie in the Philippines till she was 5. Her and Jasmine raised Charlie in the Philippines, working multiple jobs to save to fly to the US when Nick eventually came out of prison. Counting down the days and sometimes the two women going hungry just so Charlie could eat. 

Then came the day before Nick was to be let out of prison. They were both ready. Bags packed and shit. Money ready, flights booked. Of course Charlie was only little and didn't understand what the fuck was happening. 

Nick broke in that night. He fucking broke the doors open and started to beat up Nicole. Charlie was in the other room and it woke her. Seems as if Nick had been let out a day early. She left her room in panic scared shitless and creeping out the room to check if her mom was ok. She of course saw her own Father beating up her own mother. Even though she had no fucking clue who he was. 

Nick saw Charlie and obviously ran over to her. He had murder in his eyes. Charlie could even see it. His eyes glowed a sort of red just like his face and his big hands grabbing her with a tight clench in his wrists. 

Gun shots. Bang, bang , bang. Jasmine killed him that night. And they never spoke about it again. They buried the body told Charlie a make believe story, and flew off to the US. They never spoke about it again. Hoping Charlie would someday forget. But even till this day it stuck in her mind. Even for them 9 years after the incident it was sort of engraved in her fucking brain and she couldn't get rid of it. But she was a good kid, so didn't speak of it again. 

As she grew older she became more stressed than ever. The stress was overbearing for her and she couldn't deal with it anymore. So she did what every fucking depressed person does. She turned to drugs. 

It was like her escape. Her way out. Her way to just forget about life. 

When her mom  found out she didn't know what to do. She had heard that I (Rue Bennet her like thrid or fourth fucking cousin) had just come out rehab due to the exactly same situation as Charlie was in. So she decided to send her to live with rue and her aunt Leslie (my mom).