Part 11* The party

Ophelia's pov:

I rung the door bell holding Paige's hand as someone opened the door. I looked up smiling but then saw who had answered it. Javon. I rolled my eyes barging past him whilst I sling Paige's hand/arm over my shoulder.

"Going great already" I say sarcastically widening my eyes giggling with her.

Suddenly, I bump into someone and say "Oh sorry".

"LIA?!" the girl shouts loudly making me look up.

"ZEYAAAA" I say jumping up and down excitedly hugging her tightly.

"PAIGE!!" she says grabbing Paige and hugging her tightly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE FINALLY METTTT" Paige screams excitedly covering her face.

"I KNOW IM SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU BOTH FINALLY" she screams over the loud music.

"Feels like a dream, talking to THE Zendaya, the fabulous women who played Rue in Euphoria, MJ in Spiderman, that acrobat from greatest showman and Disney channel queen!? I say gasping for air. 

"Well, thats me" she says pointing to herself laughing.

Me and Paige both nod our heads encouraging her.

"ANYWAY, god this music is so loud, most of the euphoria cast is in the music room so I think you guys should come meet them, there DYING to meet you both" she says.

"BRO are you kidding me I'm DYING to meet them " I say excitedly.

"No more talking LETS GO" Paige says grabbing mine and Zendaya's hand.

Zeya leads us to the movie room where Maude and Hunter come running up to the both of us swinging us around and welcoming us. 

"I'm so happy to meet you a little boy told us all about you " she says smirking.

I smile awkwardly at the mention of Javon.

"Hey hey , there not talking at the moment shshhhhh" Hunter says putting her finger on her lip.

"Omg I'm so sorry" she says swinging her arm around me .

"No no it's fine" I say smiling.

Then Jacob and Barbie come to welcome us and say hi to us.

I can see Paige absolutely SWOONING over Jacob. Classic Paige.

Then we absolutely ran up to Alexa and Sydney. 

I hugged Alexa firsst arms rapped round her neck as she throws hers around my waist.

"GIRLLLL YOU LOOK STUNNING OMG" she says squealing excitedly.

"I look stunning? What the fuck are you then" I say looking at her outfit smiling and squeezing her more.

"SYDNEYYYY" I say jumping onto her lap as II hug her tightly.

She smelled like caramel and Vanilla as she gave me a warm hug. And Alexa smelt like Gucci. Like a strong, grownup, rich woman.

"FEEEE OMG YOU LOOK STUNNING IM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY MEET YOU" she says squeezing me tight.

"GIRL SAYS YOU" I say happily.

She smiles at me as me and Paige exchange looks of "Fucking hell we just met the two most prettiest celebs in the world and they like love us".

Then Angus came over to me smiling and pulling me into a warm hug patting me on the back.

"Broo It's so good to finally meet you, even if you and that little dick aren't talking he's told me a lot about you" he says smiling a dopey smile.