Part 22*discussions

Ophelia's pov:

I was sat in my trailer scrolling on Tiktok sat at my desk. I was on my lunch break and was eating French fries, a diet coke and chicken Cesar salad for lunch. Yum.

My phone starts to ring and I see that Jayla is ringing me! I answer excitedly.

"OMG HEYYY" I scream into the camera.

"OMGGG HOW I'VE MISSED YOUR VOICE" she screams back.

"Gosh, we need to try and call more" I smile.

"Yes, yes , yes we do!" she grins. "Anyway how was the first full day on setttt" she sings. 

"Literally, so so cool, It felt so cool to be on a real life movie set, and everyone is so so nice here" I rattle on.

"Omg I'm so jealous I can't wait to go on the set of 1800 hotnite now" she squeals.

"You'll love it I've got my own trailer and everything!" I exclaim.

"Omg that's so cool" she says.

Then I hear someone coming in her room singing "Jaylaaaaa I'm bored lets do somet".

The voice of Jaden.

"Shush Jaden I'm on the phone with Fee" she says shushing him.

"Omgg hey Feee" he says fake fangirling over me, covering his mouth in shock.

"Hey Jadennn, omg it's actually Jaden!" I say fake fangirling to.

"HEHE, OMG IT'S JADEN" he squeals sarcastically and runs off before coming back.

"How have you been?" he asks.

"Good, really good,"  I smile.

"That's great how's Javon and where is Javon?" he asks .

"He's good! Were on lunch break atm so he'll be with Angus" I smile.

"Ahhh ok, what you got for lunch" he asks ruffling his hair like usual.

"I got chicken Cesar salad, fries and a coke" I say turning the camera round.

"Yum" he says, licking his lips.

I giggle.

"Hey Jaden go get mumps so that he can say hi to Fee please" she pleads him.

"Fineee" he sighs before moping off to get him.

"Ok listen I wasn't gonna say it in front of him, but Paige has been acting super different since you've left and so has Jaden, you think there having problems?" she asks.

"Idkkk probably she hasn't been answering my texts and calls though" I sigh.

"Aw well keep trying!" she says.

Daelo and Jaden enter the room and Daelo runs over to the camera shouting "FEE FEE FEE FEE I MISS YOUUUU" .

"Aw I miss you to Dae!" I smile.

"Ha Fee Fee, fifi and the flower tots, that's what Ima call u from now on" Jaden giggles.

"Gosh shush" I laugh.

Then I hear someone knocking on my trailer door.

"Hey gimme a sec, " I whisper to the three, "Come in!" I say to the door.

Alexa enters saying "Heyyy, we need you for a bit  lunch is nearly over to so you better hurryyyy",

"Okayy I was just on call with Jayla, Jaden and Daelo so just gimme a sec" I smile.

"Great, hey guys" Alexa smiles leaning over my shoulder and looking into the camera.

"Jaden's shy asf but hey Alexa" Jayla smiles.