C H A P T E R 45

As I was packing some clothes into the backpack, I was taking with me to the lycan kingdom, two hands wrapped around me before ahead came down in between my shoulders

As I was packing some clothes into the backpack, I was taking with me to the lycan kingdom, two hands wrapped around me before ahead came down in between my shoulders. Nuzzling me, Arius nipped at my mark, causing me to moan.

"Stop it, Arius, I have to go," I said, but made no attempt to stop him.

"Please, baby, do you have to go? I still think I should just kill him and get it over with," Arius said, pouting like a child.

"No, Ari, I want him to hurt. Not only for you, but for Allegra too. He deserves a more cruel punishment than death. And just wait, the face once he realizes what is happening to him will be absolutely worth it."

Turning in his arms, I saw Arius ponder the idea I gave him and he just shrugged.

"I guess, but I hate that you have to be so far away."

Replying, I said, "Don't worry, I'll be back in your arms soon enough and we can both revel in Sin's demise."

His eyes lit up with mischief and said, "It will be fucking wonderful."

Smiling, I went back to my backpack and zipped it up when I was done. Arius helped me put on the backpack before going to the dresser and grabbed a beanie. Coming back over to me, he put it on my head and zipped up the jacket I had on before kissing my nose.

"While you're going, make sure to always keep your jacket on. I don't want you getting sick amare."

Rolling my eyes, I said, "I'm a wolf, Ari, our bodies were meant for the cold."

"I don't care. I want you to be healthy and safe. And if that bastard even touches a hair on you, I'll bring hell on Earth."

"I love you, Mr. Protective," I said to him.

"I love you too, my pretty girl."

Tippy-toeing to try and kiss Ari, I still couldn't reach anywhere close with him being so tall.

"Come down here," I whined.

Arius let out a small laugh and said "Look at you, you're so small."

Pouting, I said, "Fine, no love for you."

Saying nothing, Arius brought his lips down to mine and kissed me.

Against my lips, he said, "But, who else will love my darkened heart."

"Only me," I replied, giving in to the kiss.

Arius's hand traveled down my back and went to my butt. He brought it up and down on my ass, spanking me.

"Hey," I said.

Arius gave me a smirk and said "You better get going if you want to get there before nightfall."

Finally, it registered that I would not see Arius for a few weeks and made me latch onto him. Until now I didn't realize how attached I was to Arius, doing everything with him. The only time we were ever apart was the two weeks he had to leave for work.