C H A P T E R 24

"Ana, Ana" multiple people around me voiced, but all I could concentrate on was the blue-eyed male in front of me

"Ana, Ana" multiple people around me voiced, but all I could concentrate on was the blue-eyed male in front of me. My breath came out short as I started panicking as I thought of the multiple scenarios that could be happening.

How is this possible? He's the same man from my dream.

His eyes twinkled with mischief as he went around me to throw himself on the couch. Something about his presence sends a "bow to me" vibe to all of us. Lounging on the couch, he looked like a dark prince waiting for us all to serve him. Shaking my head, I answered Rissa, saying that I was fine even though I was going crazy in my head. Not believing me, she let it go since we had much bigger problems at hand. Abia walked out from wherever she had disappeared off to right before the man had arrived. Once she laid her eyes on him, she glared at him with her death stare.

"I'm going to kill you, get your fat-ass legs off my 15th-century couch," Abia said angrily.

Removing his legs, he said pouting almost childishly "Well hello to you too, big sister. No hugs and kisses for your little brother."

"Almost an eon old and yet you are still the same childish man you were when you were made, brother," Abia said.

"Wait, Wait, Satan is your brother," Rissa asked astonished.

"Were you not listening to my story, Gaea made both of us."

"Satan, that's what you called me sister," the man said, sarcastically.

Abia just rolled her eyes at him and said, "You are the literal devil."

"What's your name then?" Leo asked, curiously.

"Athanasios Mortem, but you can call me Arius," he said, moving her eyes back towards me.

"Coniunx darling, did you not tell them about me," Arius asked as he walked over to me stroking my face softly then twirling my stray strand of my black hair around his finger.

Leo and Rissa looked confused at his statement, while Adonis and Sin didn't look surprised at all. Must have been the many other things they lied about to me. Moving my attention back to Arius, I was close enough to see the gold specks in his eyes. Instead of answering him, I moved my hand back and slapped him hard. In a second I was pinned against the nearest wall with his tattooed hand around my throat. Looking behind him, I saw the black wings in my dream, uncurled and in full length. The feathers were dark as the smoke, looking almost as deadly as it is.

Moving his head down towards my ear he whispered quietly, making his voice soft but deadly, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, amare. I think I still have to punish you for letting Sinclair over there touch you where only I can."

He moved back, giving me his signature smirk before turning and tucking his wings back but not making them vanish like before. Oh god, why the hell am I so turned on right now? My wolf inside my head has been going crazy since Arius has arrived. She had been yipping and yapping of joy when he put his hands on me.