C H A P T E R 34

Looking down at my beautiful girl, who was sound asleep comfortably in my arms, a smile broke out on my face

Looking down at my beautiful girl, who was sound asleep comfortably in my arms, a smile broke out on my face. Strands of black hair covered her face as I crept my hand to brush it away, careful not to wake her up. Breathing softly against my chest, my heart filled with happiness that the woman I will love forever is finally in my arms. I have waited years to find her and it is still very surreal that she is here with me.

It's been about three days since our little date up in the clouds and have spent every spare moment together. Little by little, I want Ana to be able to completely trust me as I do her. She has been wronged many times by people she thought she could trust. I want her to be able to realize that I will not betray her trust.

The movement caused me to break out of my thoughts as Ana woke up from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she looked up to me with her stunning blue eyes with curiosity.

Moving her head up, she asked me, "Ari, why are you still awake?"

"No reason, amare, just thinking," I replied to her.

"Something I can help you with?"

My sweet girl.

"No, it's alright, just random stuff," I said.

Nodding, Ana put her head back into my chest as she wrapped her hands around me. Putting my head on top of hers, I softly rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep once again. Ana has been tired a lot lately due to the fact that she has started to train while I'm busy with my duties to the kingdom. Closing my eyes, I willed myself to sleep as I waited for the darkness to take over.

The next morning, I woke up before Analise as I peppered her face with kisses to wake her up. Once she woke up, I moved to make me on top and she sprawled out underneath me.

"Ari," she giggled.

Fuck me.

Ana found this habit to call me Ari over the past few days, and it has been the best thing that came out of her mouth. Now I have to fight the urge to push her against the nearest surface and fuck her whenever she calls me that.

"What, mate, can't handle the heat?" I asked her, smirking.

"Oh, baby, I can handle it just fine," she said.

Putting her legs around my torso, she rolled us over so that she could straddle me. Hardening under her, she grinded a little on top of me. Ana let out a small moan before bending a little to brush her lips over mine. Before anything could happen, she quickly got off me and jumped down from the bed.

"You should take a cold shower, Ari. It will not be that easy for you to spread my legs," she said, blowing me a kiss before leaving the room.

Groaning, I collapsed onto the bed in pain from the teasing my little mate just gave me. After taking that cold shower, I made my way into the palace kitchen to get a quick breakfast. Walking back out, I tagged down Akoni so we could go to our first meeting of the day.