C H A P T E R 43

*Mature Content (skip if uncomfortable)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure, little one?" Arius asked me, moving some of the strands of hair out of my face

"More than anything, Ari," I replied back to him with a smile.

Arius ducked his face into my neck and nuzzled it before kissing it to find my sweet spot. When I moaned out loud after he nibbled on a specific spot on my neck, he stopped his movement.

"You are forever mine, Analise Kade," he said, before biting down onto my neck and marking me.

Screaming out in pain, I arched my back as Arius captured my lips into a kiss. The pain of him marking me quickly turned into pleasure, urgently needing to claim what was mine.

Removing my lips from his, I elongated my fangs before I found his sweet spot.

"You are forever mine, Athanasios Mortem."

Biting down on his neck, I marked him as Arius roared out in pain. The full mating bond clicked in place, making me feel every feeling that Arius was feeling. I could feel his pain turn into pleasure as his intense need to complete the mating ritual with me became desperate.

"I can feel you everywhere, Ari," I said.

"I know, mate, I know."

Looking into his blue eyes, I said "Fuck me now, my king."

Replying, Arius said, "As you wish, queen," before thrusting his cock into me.

"ARI," I screamed out in pain at the quick intrusion that was currently happening to my body.

"Fuck, amare, you're so fucking tight," Arius said as he was pushing in and out of me.

My eyes watered at how full I was with him inside of me, but couldn't stop because the pleasure was higher than the pain he was giving me.

"My woman," he groaned.

Bringing his mouth to my nipples, he sucked on them as I moaned so loud that I'm pretty sure everyone in the palace knew what we were doing. Ari's hair got into his face while he was going in and out of me. With the few people I've had sex with, Arius was so far the best I've ever had.

Moaning, I said, "Faster."

Arius's wings came out and flew us across the room before he slammed me against the wall. He continued to thrust in and out of me as I was barely hanging onto him.

"Who the fuck do you belong to," Arius growled.

"You, you, I belong to you," I said, drunk with him.

Taking himself out of me, Arius put me onto my knees as he got behind me. He grabbed onto my hair, pushing himself back inside of me from behind. Our new position intensified the pleasure, since he was able to get deeper into me. Tightening myself into him, Arius groaned in pleasure as we both got closer to our climaxes.

"So close," I said.

"One day, I'm going to fill your pretty belly with my children. You'll grow big with them as we start our family," he whispered into my ear.

"Now come, my sweet girl," Arius said.

Finally letting myself go, I came on Arius's cock as I brought him to orgasm along with me. He buried himself in me as he came unprotected in my womb. When we finished riding our high, Arius let go of my hair and brought me back to the bed. I cuddled into him as Arius's wings wrapped around us like a blanket.

"I love you, Ana," Arius said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I replied.

"I'm going to make you say that all the time, baby," Arius said.

I giggled and snuggled closer into Arius's body while we both enjoyed the moment.

Breaking the silence, Arius said, "You know your powers are going to come in now."

"I figured," I said, replying.

"I'll promise I'll be there every step of the way, mate."

Rolling on top of him, I said "I never had a doubt."

Arius gave me his million-dollar smile and brought me down so that our lips were vouching. We shared a passionate kiss that communicated all our love for each other.

"When you go to him, remember that you'll always be mine. You'll be my wife, my queen, and the mother of my children. I know you have to do this for us and I believe in you because you're Analise fucking Kade."

"I can never be his because I'll always be yours, we are forever bound. I have to do this for you. Sinclair has to know the lengths I would go to protect you and our kingdom," I replied back to him.

"Sinclair does not know what's coming for him," Arius said with a smirk.

I gave him a wink before saying, "Enough about Sin. Right now it's all about us."

"All about us, huh," Arius said, rolling me over so he was on top of me.

Putting my hands around his neck, I said, "Ready for round two, King Arius."

"With you, darling Queen Ana, I'm always ready."

The rest of the night, the two of us exhausted ourselves from each other as we fucked and made love to each other until the sun came out. Today was for us because tomorrow we were going to war.

Sinclair Royal, I'm about to break your world.

Thank you for reading the forty-third chapter of Darkened. I'm so sorry for the big delay on this chapter. Thank you for 115k reads on this book. See you guys in the next chapter.

QOD: Something unique about you?

Mine: I'm bifocal (I have both far and near sight)

Check out TikTok for added aesthetics and more: https://www.tiktok.com/@xelegiicx

insta: xelegiicx

FOLLOW VOTE COMMENT