-32-

((PHIL DIDN'T OUT Y/N. I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR. I added a note to that chapter but some of you probably read it before I did and still think he did. If you reread that part, y/n is thinking about telling her but decides not to, she still uses d/n, and doesn't mention anything about y/n being trans so yeah she does not know. What Phil did tell her... is that y/n didn't like a lot of attention on his appearance and/or girly compliments. Did not out him. Thank you.))

((TL;DR: Phil didn't out y/n, thank you))

((This chapter kinda bad, sorry))

((Warnings: ed (eating disorder), anxiety, covid, heavy misgendering, sex joke, lots of dysphoria, nausea, mentions of weight (not numbers but still could be a trigger so I'm including it), I think that's it but just be prepared for the usual stuff))

Recap:

Kristen smiled gratefully, the two walking back to the room with the others. Sapnap looked over with a grimace.

"Bad news," he said. "Pun unintended."

Before he could explain, a creak sounded from the hall.

Y/n turned just as a figure came into view of the doorway. Tired, anxious, and guilty looking.

Wilbur.

-

No one POV

"Is.. is something wrong?" Wilbur asked, still standing tensed in the doorway.

"Yeah," Sapnap grimaced, holding up his phone as if the room would be able to read it. "Bad texted me."

"That's harsh," Tommy joked, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "I thought you two were friends."

Sapnap raised an eyebrow, his previous expression otherwise unchanged, before continuing.

"Yeah... Skeppy is sick. Bad thinks he might have it too. They're going to, well, get tested," he trailed off with a sigh, picking at the chips in his phone case anxiously. "Guess it's a good thing they waited two weeks... Plus upcoming weather over there looks bad. It depends on how things go, but it doesn't seem like they're going to make it."

"Oh," Tommy mouthed. "Sorry, I didn't, um- sorry," he stuttered anxiously, playing with his hands as his eyes flicked from Sapnap's to the floor. "I hope they're alright."

"We all do," Tubbo assured him, taking one of Tommy's hands in his own and giving it a gently squeeze. Tommy tensed up briefly but didn't pull away, accepting the comfort. When he thought no one was looking, he squeezed back.

"I'm sure they'll be just fine," Wilbur smiled comfortingly, clasping his hands together. "Ah, do you three think you could come with me for a bit?" he gestured between Y/n, Tommy, and Tubbo.

Back to Y/n POV

Wilbur led them into the hall, spinning around.

"Are you ok?" Tubbo asked him before he could start.

"Yeah, um," Wilbur seemed startled for a moment but nodded slowly. "I was fine, I just..." he trailed off.

"Forgot your meds?" Tubbo asked nonjudgmentally. "That was Kristen's guess. I know it's not the same but when I miss mine it throws me all kinds of off."