-14-

((Sorry this'uns short))

((Warnings: a lot of restlessness))

Y/n paced around his room in circles. It had only been a couple days and he was already losing it a little bit.

He had yet to make an official announcement on his disappearance, and it was coming back to bite him. To follow his usual schedule, he'd have to start streaming in; he checked the time again; now it was 7 minutes.

He flopped down in his chair in front of his empty desk, his leg bouncing up and down roughly. He span to work off some of the anxious energy, tapping his fingers against the table.

He took out his phone, opening twitter and then immediately closing the app. He tapped the off button on his phone and set it face down a foot away from him. He reached out and scooted it further away with the tip of his fingers. He didn't want it. Didn't want the responsibility. He laid his head in his arms on the table. His leg hadn't stopped bouncing.

His phone went off and he slapped it and pulled it over to him, turning his head in his arms to check.

A twitter notification.

Damn it

He had to do it eventually, might as well just-

He typed quickly and pressed send without even checking for spelling errors. Thank god there weren't any.

Sorry guys, no streams for a while. Personal things and technical difficulties.

He tried to keep it vague and refused to answer any of the comments on it. He liked, but elected to otherwise ignore, the supportive comments from his friends. He only responded to two.

To Tommy's "haha sucks to suck bitch," which he knew was his way of caring, and to Tubbo's "Hope to see you back at it soon."

I will leave it to you as to what he responded to each with.

He closed out of the app and threw his phone at his bed before throwing himself in the same direction. Sleeping. More sleeping. Maybe, just maybe, that would help.

He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep.

He'd already slept as much as one could in the past couple days. He had to work on school eventually. Might as well do that.

He left his room and went downstairs to his mom's office, not looking forward to be stuck there for the next couple of hours, but he knew he needed to do some of his work so he didn't get behind.

The better his behavior the more likely they would change their mind.

((So uh... You remember that surprise? Well...))

((There is a mcyt trans one shots book on my account. I announced this here a while back))

((hopefully it makes up for all the angst this one will have))