BEFORE YOU GO!

A final conversation here, my dear degenerates.

Your comments have been a wonderful thing to see, and I hope to see some of you guys in the sequel. Got a lot of plans left, it's not ending so much as changing (:

Thank you, everyone in the discord, for helping with ideas, sharing your art, making it a friendly place. 

Thank you to everyone who did beta reading, back when I did that pretty consistently for a while.

And Thank you, to you, reader. For being here. The massive amount of support was nothing I'd ever imagined. I was shocked and excited when the first 3 chapters had 10 views each, so over 400,000 total is wild.

Sure felt weird to click "complete" after so long. 

Here's a google doc with no author's notes (but also no warnings, so be careful) with the full book (working link in comments here): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YT5PINh-pWUzyX_zgopv6e00bYH3iwZqV02T434SnKQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take care of yourselves degenerates, and don't let anything stop you from being yourself and being the best you you can.

First bit of the sequel is out now. Read the T&C or else lol <3

And I wanted to add this note, nothing that applies to the story:

While I know the book is kinda cringe or whatever, in spirit, I'm dedicating this to my aunt. I wish she'd gotten to see me finish it (she never read the full thing but did read some of the Wil chapters and loved it). She always loved my writing and was proud, and I love her and miss her a lot. July 21st, 2022, she passed away, pretty early that morning. Very unexpected, heart attack.

I remember writing some of the earliest chapters in the back of her car, or sitting in her living room on the back of the couch listening to the rain and her sleeping to a TV show in the background as I worked on some of the later ones. She was one of the first people I came out to, a massive support, and an overall incredible person. She knew next to nothing about the community but was so determined to learn. From her eccentric tastes in jewelry, to her clothes which always reminded me of a proper but chill vampire, to her perfume, cup collections, hair combs, love for fairies, way of blow drying her hair sitting on the floor, going to miss her a lot, still doesn't feel real she's gone. Part of the reason I finished this book and came back to writing after almost giving it up is because I know she would've wanted me to. I'm glad I got to see her so much over the past few years. It was a very sudden loss and one of my closest people, and I could talk about her and how wonderful she was for pages and pages, but will stop myself here. I just want to talk about her somewhere, not let her be forgotten or "obsolete" as she used to think she was.

Hug the people you love.