Step 35: Follow GirlCode.

4-1-14

Oh I was going to get Bella good this year!

I had this all planned out.

Me: Dude... I gotta tell you something but promise not to freak.

Bella: Okay? I guess what's up?

Me: Okay so like... Dylan asked me out...

Bella: No way screenshot it!

Damn didn't think of that! In the not-so-quick time of twenty minutes, I downloaded a fake texting app, staged a conversation, and sent it to her with a quick excuse.

Me: Sorry didn't see your message had music. Here:

Bella: Ima f*cking kill that f*cking c*nt! His ass is mine!!!

Me: Bella calm down you promised! No bella don't!

Bella: Nope ima message his bitch ass right now!

Me: NO BELLA!

Oh god panicking! This wasn't supposed to happen!

Bella: Yes Selena!!!

Me: BELLA NO WAIT DONT TALK TO ME FIRST

Bella: Nope!

Me: Bella wait calm down think about what you're doing don't send him anything yet okay! I didn't even respond!

Me: Bella don't! I'm begging you please!

Bella: This better be an April fools!

Me: Bella breath okay calm down I'll explain!

Bella: no f*ck no f*ck him you're dumb as f*ck if you f*cking do it or even consider that shit!

She sent me a screenshot of a message she was going to send Dylan. It said, 'N***a imma beat the f*ck out of your bitch ass!'

Me: Bella breath okay oh my god calm down please! You haven't sent it yet have you?

Bella: I sent it!

Panic attack.

Me: BELLA IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS PRANK OH MY GOD I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND IT

Bella: I didn't send it but you're dead fool!

Me: BAHAHAHHA oh my god I got you good! Wow I got you so good girl that was the best! Don't hate me hahahahahaha I just got this idea like I had to get someone good this year! Oh my gosh I'm sorry but that was epic!

Bella: You better watch yourself dude!

Me: Lol love you Bella

Bella: I f*cking hate you dude I was gonna go over to his house and f*ck his shit up!

Me: Lmao I bet you were which is why my prank is the best! Lol would you really do all that if he asked me out?

Bella: Yes

Me: Lol why?

She didn't respond.

Me: Awe you hate me now.

Bella: Yeeeeesssss I hate yeeew

Me: I love you too! You have to give me props though it was well planned nuh?

Bella: f*ck a you!

Me: No hanks you got someone else for all that xD

Bella: Shit head

Me: Bahahahahhaha you know you wish you thought of something ever so clever. Imagine if I kept going xD

Bella: I hate to you talk to you tomorrow.