Step 31: Kevin's Big Hands Have Nothing On Me.

2-18-14

"So like this?" I questioned my Lewis Dot Diagram for the periodic table.

"I don't even know." Alle sighed.

"I just think that this is stupid and pointless and-" My rant was interupted by Kevin placing a candy on my iPod.

I looked at Alle oddly as he awaidted me to look at it. I picked up the heart candy. I

What the hell?

I dropped the candy back down and started again on my work.

Kevin started talking to Tate before he turned and set another heart candy on my paper this time.

Kiss Me.

You've got to be kidding me. I laughed it off to try to hide my obvious blush.

"Yeah he wants to kiss you Selena." Tate said, making kissy faces.

I scoffed and set both candies aside.

Finally! 9:50! I gathered my books and walked out with Alle.

"You know what she said was on purpose right?"

"Totally." I nodded.

We were outside waiting for the teacher to let us in.

"Hey Selena, you know those candies I gave you?" Kevin came up to me.

"Yeah?"

"Where are they?"

"In my locker..?" I couldn't find a trashcan so my locker was the next best thing.

"Can i have them back?" He laughed. "What?" I scoffed. "Can I have them back? Like, you know I didn't mean them right?"

Ouch. "Well duh."

I mean I knew he didn't mean them but he didn't have to say it damn. It's like 7th grade all over again.

"No I'm gunna be late."

"Oh my god you won't be late! Just get them." Then he brought Heather into this who proceeded to tell me I wouldn't be late.

Ugh he's such a demanding son of a bitch!

I went and got them. I threw them in a dirt pile in my locker and then put them in his hand.

"Thanks." He laughed and ate them.

I cringed.

"Did you just- eat those?"

"Yeah why?"

"No reason." I lied and walked into class. Ah well the jerk deserves to eat dirt.

Literally.

2-19-14

I pulled out my science notes.
"I am so failing this test" Dylan sighed.
"Me too." I sighed back.

Dylan came up and looked over my shoulder at my notes.

Okay and steady breathing. I will still skeptical about Dylan since our talking on snapchat is obviously different than in person. In person it's weird and awkward.

Tate looked over at us.

"Hey Selena did you do your science notes?" Tate asked.

Figures she would intervien.

"Yeah." "I'm just gunna take a picture of them." She pulls out her phone.

"You don't think that's gunna work do you?" Dylan scoffed as he flipped a page.