Step 15: I'm Not the Only One That's Broken

Dear Kevin,

              If you ever read this, I'm sorry. Maybe it's not my right to tell all your buisness to the world. But in my defense, you don't exactly care a whole lot when it's me. Just, hear me out. I hope you never read this, or hear of it. If you do, my appologies. If you don't want to talk to me again I get it. Just know... You know how you would talk to me and I'd listen. That's my fans; the readers. They listened to me... when you didn't.

-Shyanne xx.

~~~~~~~~~~

10-3-13

Kevin did reply.

With a, 'Haha I won't.'

So that's that.

"F*ck Dylan." Kevin mumbled, plopping down next to me.

"Huh?"

"He wants me to forgive him so easily. But no sorry doesn't cut it this time like seriously." Kevin shook his blonde locks.

"Aren't you guys best friends?" I asked.

De-ja-vu!

"Not really." He shook his head then lowered his voice. "He's the one who said all that stuff to me." He whispered.

I had a feeling Kevin only told me because I was the first to listen and to care. He needed to rant and I let him. That's the part I felt bad about. He had no one to tell, no one to care.

"Oh my god." My jaw dropped.

"Yeah."  He nodded. "That's why I told you I have no true friends."

For once in a long time I see a helpless little boy. Just trying to fit in with his friends but in the end, they never fully let him. He was always the one being pushed around. And he kept everything in.

And to me, I was the one he talked to. And that was okay with me. I wish he'd talk to me more about his personal life. Because even if it's a second, I can relate to Kevin. And that's pretty sad because I've been through a lot when it comes to friends.

I didn't want anything more than to wrap my arms around him and tell him that he could pick better friends. People that really knew how beautiful he is.

I looked away, trying to escape my thoughts of wanting Kevin Brooks. (as my boyfriend you perverts)

Just having his arms around me, telling me thank you for listening to him.

I shivered at the thought. I rubbed my arms up and down to get the goosebumps away.

Kevin started talking.

"Selena." He said, bumping my arm with his elbow.

"Oh um sorry, What?"

"So I was playing this game last night. It's like an assasin game. I'm fighting other assasins and the British. Like the British are assasins and- well  you get it." He chuckled.

I nodded.

I tried to focus on the board.

"So- Hey!" He tapped me again.

Okay dude you have my attention! Don't push it!

"So yeah. Look at this." Kevin put a hairtie on his arm.

"I heard it helps you work out."

That's stupid.

He put it on his bicep.

"So... if I wanted I could launch it that way." He felxed the arm closest to me and raised his other hand up, as if almost shooting a gun.

But in reality, I knew he was flexing. Dear god...